• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Please, no more Fashion Police. Clothing bans are no better than gun bans... Just more limits on our freedom.

Want to be a control-freak, make rules inside your house of worship to make everyone dress how you want. In public, we observe freedom to dress ourselves.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I would bet that if any of us began wearing masks in public, they would soon be hassled by the police.

If any of you have some time to kill, why not put on those masks like the SWAT people wear and go around in downtown Indy.
    Maybe even throw in Open Carry or even Concealed Carry to make it interesting...

Go in the banks, stores, malls, etc.

Report back to us what happens.

Just like Open-Carriers are illegally harassed. Just because they harass us doesn't make it right.

I think any citizen should be able to wear what they want. The last thing I want is a bunch of Anti-Islam nuts crying to congress to write more laws that would infringe upon the rights of citizens.

:+1:

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    you have to understand the culture. men, boys and farm animals are for sex, and women are just for making babies.

Wow, how right you are. MY GF and I was talking about this a while back, her sociology class was discussing this exact same thing(less the animal thing of course) But you are right they do use men & boys for pleasure and women procreation.

Top Bottom