• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Hey, thats what im talking about. That guy has reasonable expectations. And that car is in the condition id like to start. That might be a little to clean even. Might get bored if its to done. I could be talked into a skylark of pretty quick. The buicks might be worth a peek.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Nothing wrong with it. I actually love the thing, but everytime i go out to work on it im taken back by how
    much actually needs done. Still needs a tranny and a torque converter. A bunch of engine compartment compnents. The interior is blank. I have a lot of stuff for it. But honestly a lot of what needs done is beyond what im willing to do. If i could crank it over and put it on a trailer and take it to a shop for the big stuff then id keep her. I guess im just getting garage fatigue

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hey, thats what im talking about. That guy has reasonable expectations. And that car is in the condition id like to start. That might be a little to clean even. Might get bored if its to done. I could be talked into a skylark of pretty quick. The buicks might be worth a peek.
    I love the 70-72 Skylarks. 68-69 are a little weird for me. They are always cheap.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Nothing wrong with it. I actually love the thing, but everytime i go out to work on it im taken back by how
    much actually needs done. Still needs a tranny and a torque converter. A bunch of engine compartment compnents. The interior is blank. I have a lot of stuff for it. But honestly a lot of what needs done is beyond what im willing to do. If i could crank it over and put it on a trailer and take it to a shop for the big stuff then id keep her. I guess im just getting garage fatigue
    Baby steps. One project at a time. Don't look at the whole thing. As long as the interior has a steering wheel and a seat, that's all you need. Does it run?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    New thread!!!

B0F760A5-A543-4B66-BBB8-14CE1FC17ABE_zpsvlvnyspl.png

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    It does not run as of now.. its got a really nice 400 ready to go in. Looking for a turbo 400 tranny. I have a ll new suspension ready to go in. All new trim. New breaks ready to go in.. have a carpet kit ready to go in. The bodys to straight. Gah. Id say im 3,000 away from having a very nice driver. Minus paint

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It does not run as of now.. its got a really nice 400 ready to go in. Looking for a turbo 400 tranny. I have a ll new suspension ready to go in. All new trim. New breaks ready to go in.. have a carpet kit ready to go in. The bodys to straight. Gah. Id say im 3,000 away from having a very nice driver. Minus paint
    So put a trans in it and go! Who needs paint? :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    If a tranny was all their was between me and road itd be done. But im all self taught i rent all my gear and learn as i go. Id need new rubber. Its like i said a ton of tiny things and a few biggies. Im to the point now where i may need some expertise to continue on. Ive learned a lot but some things require experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom