• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I’ll be there in the truck. Going to be gone the next 2 weeks so no time to get it done.

because no cats and the diff car is an sms car
    I've been flirting with going out of CAM-T. I think I'll stay for now. It's kind of nice winning most events hahaha

Also, buddy was testing his dragster this weekend. The run was junk and my camera messed up on zoom, but enjoy this nice burnout!
    http://imgur.com/a/tm2xiva

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been flirting with going out of CAM-T. I think I'll stay for now. It's kind of nice winning most events hahaha

Also, buddy was testing his dragster this weekend. The run was junk and my camera messed up on zoom, but enjoy this nice burnout!
    http://imgur.com/a/tm2xiva

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The best way to start my day...........burn out.....:cool:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And the Camaro goes away. . . . again. I never thought it looked bad, but I never wanted a new one either. I felt they were too small inside and had poor visibility. I would take a new Mustang, Charger or Challenger over a new Camaro any day. Still, sucks to see another rear wheel drive "muscle" car go away.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/gm-is-...TwRfN20LpKXgKGcYX9h6hdoTAB609kk0wox8bSSgeZg7U

I see these everywhere. Everywhere.

Thing is they strayed way out from the original "Retro" intentions. The cars have gotten way to Star Wars. The tail end treatment sucks. The Dodge holds true to its roots.
    The Mustangs have gotten ridiculously gawdy but they must appeal to the faithful.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow. Only 51,000 sold last year?

So that article confirms the Vette will me a mid engine next year too.

They sold the last front engine C-7 at Barret Jackson last weekend. The run is over. It raised $2.7 Million for a Veterans charity. GM let sold the car and the money went to the charity. The fella that bought it also has the last Viper ever made.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Funny story. Back in 02 when they got rid of the Camaro the first time, the rumor was that the 03-04 Mustang Cobra is what killed it off. Which is why it’s called the Terminator. :cool:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just a couple of pics of the preparation of the shop floor for the installation of the two post lift. This first one doesn't do a very good job of conveying the huge freakin' mess I made with the cut saw:

H4EDK2S.jpg

The foot deep hole with rebar in place:

wa58fbA.jpg

I made a pattern of the base of the lift so I would be sure that no rebar was in the way when it came time to drill the anchors:

rXAm2Cq.jpg

Weather permitting they'll pour on Tuesday. Weather permitting because the boss said "You know. . . .while they're doing that we could go ahead and have them add a sidewalk between the barns, a new patio with a fire pit, an apron in front of each of the barns AND a 12x20 pad in front of the drive in door on the shop!"

If momma ain't happy, nobody's happy!:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom