• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I know not everybody is up on the YouTube game, but this race has a serious possibility of setting a world record for number of PayPerView buys. All from a car channel on YouTube. No cable tv nonsense. The current record is like 4.7 million buys and that was the 2015 Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight. Crazy time to be a car enthusiast.

[video=youtube_share;pUWqsZAZ3vQ]https://youtu.be/pUWqsZAZ3vQ[/video]

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    So I took the brakes apart on the Grand Prix I previously mentioned. The Napa ceramic brake pads were definitely tapered, almost 3/16 thicker on outer edge. I was teaching him how to do a brake job, I guess I failed in teaching him to inspect the new pads. Napa exchanged them, new ones appear to be good. Will keep an eye on them. I don't believe that they wore that much it has only been approximately 250 miles since install

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Looking for some recommendations on wiring solutions for the Notchback. I have thought about re-wiring the entire thing, and after watching a recent Cleetus video, I think I'm going to do it. I want to replace every wire from the headlights to the tail-lights. The entire car has to come apart anyway, so I figure it's not a bad idea.

Need recommendations on where to source my wiring and I want a switch panel that I can put in the car to control headlights, tail lights, blinkers, etc. Any suggestions?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Looking for some recommendations on wiring solutions for the Notchback. I have thought about re-wiring the entire thing, and after watching a recent Cleetus video, I think I'm going to do it. I want to replace every wire from the headlights to the tail-lights. The entire car has to come apart anyway, so I figure it's not a bad idea.

Need recommendations on where to source my wiring and I want a switch panel that I can put in the car to control headlights, tail lights, blinkers, etc. Any suggestions?

Look into Painless wiring solutions.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I've been using the Painless switch panel for over 15yrs and haven't had any problems with it. If you want something better, I would recommend Ron Francis wiring. They have a wide variety of kits

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I'm checking out Motion Raceworks and Ron Francis to see if they have some more stuff I can use. I forgot to look for a universal harness kit from Painless, so I'll check that out, too.

Biggest thing I think I'm after is the switch panel. Cleetus just put a new panel in Ruby and I really like it. I'm sure it's expensive as all get out, but I can't even find it online.
    [FONT=&amp]
    xyHIQEK.jpg
    [/FONT]

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was out in the driveway today and some old beat up truck had a serious oil leak or something. Needed a muffler too.

[video=youtube_share;JoC7lH_Ji-4]http://youtu.be/JoC7lH_Ji-4[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom