The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I understand the spirit of your statement, but in practice...this whole thing has been an exercise in herding cats.

When I read through those four linked threads I see no appreciable difference in the content or tone of those conversations. One conversation is easier to moderate than four.

New threads may be warranted, and will be created if necessary.

I actually like the combined threads. When I want to go back to find a post, instead of just going to the thread, I end up having to look for it browsing through my posts because I can't remember which election thread I posted it in. Can we just make INGO one thread?

Yeah, I'm not familiar with that narrative.

I mean, youth tend to support progressives, but these millenials - to the extent they even focus on politics - does seem to have a strong libertarian-ness to them. I could see them supporting conservatives.

Or getting suckered into ranked-vote primaries. ;)

You knew you'd draw my ire. Didn't you.

Well, here's news for you pal, I don't want no stinkin' ranked-vote primaries. I want to kill primaries altogether. Dead. Gone. Forever. One vote. All candidates, all parties. Rank 'em from love to hate. Done.

Well only 3% are going to vote anyways

That's a good point. I've thought for awhile, given Johnson's loathing for Trump, and reluctance to criticize the Democrats, and decidedly SJW progressive posturing, he'd bleed off more younger "Bernie" voters from Hillary than he would conservatives from Trump. But then, unless they're as excited about Johnson as young people were for Obama, it's gonna be tough to get them dressed and out of the basement. Of course they could vote by mail. But it's a pretty long walk to the mail box for some of them, unless they can talk their moms into doing it for them.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I like the combined threads. It was terribly confusing which was which.

It gave Paul a good excuse to call us all ******* too. :)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You knew you'd draw my ire. Didn't you.

Well, here's news for you pal, I don't want no stinkin' ranked-vote primaries. I want to kill primaries altogether. Dead. Gone. Forever. One vote. All candidates, all parties. Rank 'em from love to hate. Done.

Oh - you thought my application of ranked voting specifically to primaries was an accident? :D

You're so cute when your piqued. ;)

By the way, speaking of Die Hard, anyone else see commercials for a new TV show "Lethal Weapon" with a random Wayans brother, except there's no apparent age difference?

That's sad.

Which actually brings us around to the current election cycle. Thematically at least.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh - you thought my application of ranked voting specifically to primaries was an accident? :D

By the way, speaking of Die Hard, anyone else see commercials for a new TV show "Lethal Weapon" with a random Wayans brother, except there's no apparent age difference?

That's sad.

Which actually brings us around to the current election cycle. Thematically at least.

Yes I saw the advertisement, no I won't be tuning in. Just horrible.

I did go see the rerelease of "Blazing Saddles" last night. Awesome as ever.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And T. Lex, I thought jamil*(NHRN) has been arguing all along that a choice between Trump and Clinton constituted Rank Voting

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

That's sad.

Yes I saw the advertisement, no I won't be tuning in. Just horrible.

I did go see the rerelease of "Blazing Saddles" last night. Awesome as ever.

It's network TV. I assume it's going to suck.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And T. Lex, I thought jamil*(NHRN) has been arguing all along that a choice between Trump and Clinton constituted Rank Voting

Well. Not exactly. :)

They are both rank. And I ain't voting for them, so if that's the rank voting you're talking about, okay.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Protests were staged? No way.

CsWhM7YWAAIphDE.jpg:large

"Username"

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2016
    Everywhere, so far.
    Today I read that Trump is pushing for an expansion of the EIC.

I cannot help but wonder much bigger the out of control federal government is going to be in four years regardless of which of these clowns is elected.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why would they need to stage a protest if Trump is so universally hated?
    Something is not adding up here.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom