The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Too bad we didn't run ¡JEB! or Ted or Marco, eh?

I'd have voted for all three. And I actually did vote for one of them during the primaries. I see absolutely zero redeeming qualities in Trump.... well, wait, he beat Clinton. That said he's the president. And unlike those who said otherwise when Obama was elected, he's my president. I pray he does right by the American people, and does away with the divisive rhetoric which brought him into office. However, if he travels down a dark path, I will pin a "white rose" to my label, and oppose his actions in anyway that I can.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Biggest Loser!
    w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'd have voted for all three. And I actually did vote for one of them during the primaries. I see absolutely zero redeeming qualities in Trump.... well, wait, he beat Clinton. That said he's the president. And unlike those who said otherwise when Obama was elected, he's my president. I pray he does right by the American people, and does away with the divisive rhetoric which brought him into office. However, if he travels down a dark path, I will pin a "white rose" to my label, and oppose his actions in anyway that I can.
    No redeeming qualities? WOW!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I initially thought of Obama as my president even though I didn't vote for him. But then he demonstrated time after time that he was the president of the progressive states.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I didn't say anything about term limits. If you complained about Obama's lack of executive experience, aren't you just as guilty as your sister? :dunno:

How is that the same? He never ran anything. Never made any decisions. No business. No nothing. Trump has lots of executive experience. He has built things. You also missed my point, which is ok, because it is very late. I don't value political experience right now. Supporting term limits conveys just that. I think it is more of a problem than an asset. If it was similar, she would have called me on it in a heartbeat, believe me.

I had plenty to complain about with Obama. There was no need to go there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom