• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I can't answer all of the questions, but take this as you will(from my past personal experience):

She knows. She knows you love her. She doesn't care. She has your number in her phone in case she NEEDS something from you. And she called you at "random" this night because instead of messing around with everyone else trying to get a ride, she KNEW that you would drop what you were doing and come get her. Because she knows you love her. Even if you didn't tell her. She didn't call in the last 8 months because she didn't need anything that badly from you. Things like this will happen from time to time, seemingly at random until you either sack up and tell her how you feel, or you decide to be strong-willed enough to not answer her call. Change her contact info in your phone from Sarah to DO NOT ANSWER or similar. Take the energy you use on worrying over her and put it into something useful...like learning to shoot your gun(s) better or some other sort of training.

**I am not a licensed psychologist, I do not watch Oprah or Dr. Phil. I am, however, cynical of womens**

+1000!!! Read this post until it sinks in. You need to get this woman out of your life forever and not look back. It ain't there man, and it never was. CUT YOU LOSSES, bail and move on. If she ever contacts you again, just say you have moved on. Anything less and you end up a lifetime loser. There are many fine women out there, problem is it takes a little effort to find the right one for you. Start now!! Nothing like a relationship with a woman who actually cares about you to have you forget the other nonsense. You will NEVER get anywhere with this person, end it now!!!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ...... Most telling sentence in your post is where her friend asked you "why are you still in love with her?". She didn't say "tell her you're in love with her", or "she has feeling for you, you know", or something like that. She asked "why are you still in love with her". Her friend knows the game the blonde is playing.

So, you thought about Liz? :dunno:

Here's a head buzzer...... Liz is concerned about how you feel and has paid attention to you enough to notice.
    Just friendly concern? Are you really that obvious about your feelings, or is she really paying that close of attention?
    Women don't always mean what they say..... I know, big news right?

"why are you still in love with her?"

Could be interpreted as:
    "I know this girl is gaming you, it sucks. You need someone to treat you right... like me....."

Or I could be completely off base here..... big picture is there are more fish.

jamie12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Pendleton
    The reason you keep getting these feeling is because you have never got them off your chest. You need to tell her how you feel. If it does't work out and she tells you she doens't feel the same way you will get your closure and then can move on. :twocents:

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011

Here's a head buzzer...... Liz is concerned about how you feel and has paid attention to you enough to notice.
    Just friendly concern? Are you really that obvious about your feelings, or is she really paying that close of attention?

Could be interpreted as:
    "I know this girl is gaming you, it sucks. You need someone to treat you right... like me....."

Not only that, but you could probably snag Liz and this alone would drive ol' blondie crazy with jealousy and she'd be on you too...

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    The longer you try to understand women, the longer there will be confusion in your life.

Just talk to her about the situation, and return your man card at your earliest convenience.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    I NEVER delete numbers from my phone for one very basic reason: I need to know when I should hit "ignore" when the phone rings.

Not saying that's your situation, just saying that keeping a number means nothing so don't read into that.
    i actually used to have contacts in my phone that were named "ignore"

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not only that, but you could probably snag Liz and this alone would drive ol' blondie crazy with jealousy and she'd be on you too...

My thoughts exactly. Get with Liz and set up the 3-some...then get rid of both of them. Find a new friend/user combo and repeat. What makes a better story...I feel in love, got married, and we lived happily ever after or I serial date broads that make the entertainment at Hip Hugger look like nuns?

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Just my $Ø.Ø2 of 75 yrs of experience.

You have fixated on a stooopid, blonde (but I repeated myself), gorgeous-bodied, mammary-endowed piece of a$$. YOU have made her YOUR habit, and SHE knows it. Eventually SHE will use YOU in a way that destroys BOTH of you. MOVE OUT OF STATE and never look back. Un-habituate YOURSELF even if it means therapy (it should) and get a new cell-phone. Her friends know that SHE is using YOU. Sometimes men marry these critters! If YOU won't stop this from YOUR end, then YOU and many others are doomed to go up in smoke. Uhhh, Oh $4it !! Blondinka knows that you have guns, right ?? Lock 'em UP ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Last edited:

stryguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    Indiana
    My favorite part of the story was how you didn't trust the 38 year old boyfriend who's banging the woman you're in love with. "I don't trust him for some reason" LOL.

This is simple.. Do you know ANYONE happily married for 10+ years that have a background story with drama like this?

No?

Right! Mystery solved, move on.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS

Could be interpreted as:

Exactly what I was thinkin'!

Liz may be very into you, and just too close to blondie to tell you. Chicks pay attention to your feelings.......when they have feelings of their own. Go see Liz...... -or- call her.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    She knows. She knows you love her. She doesn't care. She has your number in her phone in case she NEEDS something from you. And she called you at "random" this night because instead of messing around with everyone else trying to get a ride, she KNEW that you would drop what you were doing and come get her. Because she knows you love her. Even if you didn't tell her. She didn't call in the last 8 months because she didn't need anything that badly from you. Things like this will happen from time to time, seemingly at random until you either sack up and tell her how you feel, or you decide to be strong-willed enough to not answer her call.

Bump...

Most telling sentence in your post is where her friend asked you "why are you still in love with her?". She didn't say "tell her you're in love with her", or "she has feeling for you, you know", or something like that. She asked "why are you still in love with her". Her friend knows the game the blonde is playing.

Set...

Liz is concerned about how you feel and has paid attention to you enough to notice.

Could be interpreted as:

SPIKE!!!

I have a silent ringtone associated with several contacts, so I don't even have to look at the phone.
    Hey, is THAT why you don't answer my calls anymore???

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    Yeah man I can say it sucks to see guys stuck in this I have loved this chick since I was a little kid. I have been there, been used, done some using, screwed things up and almost lost my family because of it. Sometimes there is that one that has the power to make you do things you hate yourself for doing the only way to get past it is to drop it. Move away move on get out anything that gets you social with out them. Trust me move on find a decent looking girl who works hard and helps you truely be a better person.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Others have nailed it: you're in the "friend zone." She thinks you're a nice guy but wouldn't date you because you're "like a brother to her." You need to decide if you want to be her friend or have no contact with her. Hanging around hoping one day she'll change her mind romantically is asking for more heartache. As of now she's using you because she knows you'll be there. Make a decision and let her know.

Top Bottom