• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I re-read the Declaration of Independence last night, and started reading this document on the signers. https://www.constitutionfacts.com/content/declaration/files/Declaration_AboutTheSigners.pdf

We are lost as a Nation, because we have failed to instill a thorough understanding of where we came from and what it took to become a Nation of free citizens who are (ostensibly) masters of our governments. President Reagan's comment pops into my head far to often these days.

"Freedom... is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again."
    ---Ronald Reagan, 1967

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    "Have you dropped anyone yet Drill Sgt?" he asked, handing me back my camera.

"Nope." I said "Now drop, and give me 20."

Kid cracked a bit of a smile, but he dropped and cranked off 20 perfect, all the way down, break the plane, straight backed push-ups, in rapid succession without hesitation. "1 Drill Sgt... 2 Drill Sgt... 3 Drill Sgt..."

And you both have a memory to last a lifetime.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Ace in DeMotte usually had a drop box for flags. I believe they still do. Will need to look next time I’m there. It is from the local VFW or Am. Legion
    The Legion here in town has an old US Mail box (the big ones like on the corner) by the entrance to the parking lot to put old flags in

Top Bottom