• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    OK boy's & girls, this is a Pic of me in a Patriot Guard Riders Flag line. This is at the Funeral of James Beavers 17 December 2015, A Vietnam Vet with no known family. We showed up in numbers, along with a lot of others to Honor him for his Service. We had A Nam Vet that drove from Enid Oklahoma to stand the Flag line with us. He had seen A post about it on Facebook. He explained the story related James had no family, "I Served in Nam, I'm his Brother, He exclaimed!"
    I'm A Proud Patriot Guard Rider since 10 May, 2006.

To the Vietnam Vets reading this, When you Pass, its straight to Heaven, you've Served your time in Hell! May God Bless You All!

Chaplain Pat said all that!
    FB_IMG_1702959173835.jpg

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    OK boy's & girls, this is a Pic of me in a Patriot Guard Riders Flag line. This is at the Funeral of James Beavers 17 December 2015, A Vietnam Vet with no known family. We showed up in numbers, along with a lot of others to Honor him for his Service. We had A Nam Vet that drove from Enid Oklahoma to stand the Flag line with us. He had seen A post about it on Facebook. He explained the story related James had no family, "I Served in Nam, I'm his Brother, He exclaimed!"
    I'm A Proud Patriot Guard Rider since 10 May, 2006.

To the Vietnam Vets reading this, When you Pass, its straight to Heaven, you've Served your time in Hell! May God Bless You All!

Chaplain Pat said all that!
    View attachment 324465
    I signed up with Patriot Guard not long ago when I got back into riding.
    Have yet to attend a call out though. Always seem to be so damn busy at the VFW.

Top Bottom