Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Crazy? Yes. Stupid? Eh, he gets by I suppose. This is the same guy that voted against relief for Hurricane Sandy but begged and pleaded for money when the floods hit Texas these past weeks. So you can add hypocritical to the list.

Say the whole truth now. He was against the extra pork barrel crap that they added just to get a republican to say no to such a important thing. It's a game, a game of words. It's all BS, from all sides, and the American public pays for it.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Crazy? Yes. Stupid? Eh, he gets by I suppose. This is the same guy that voted against relief for Hurricane Sandy but begged and pleaded for money when the floods hit Texas these past weeks. So you can add hypocritical to the list.

Of course when people only tell part of the story to make people look "crazy" and "hypocritical" it makes them look like they are pushing their agenda. But that kind of thing does not happen here on INGO.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...xpensive-nonrelief-sandy-relief-bill-n1477710

"The pork-barrel feast includes more than $8 million to buy cars and equipment for the Homeland Security and Justice departments. It also includes a whopping $150 million for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to dole out to fisheries in Alaska and $2 million for the Smithsonian Institution to repair museum roofs in DC.

An eye-popping $13 billion would go to “mitigation” projects to prepare for future storms.

Other big-ticket items in the bill include $207 million for the VA Manhattan Medical Center; $41 million to fix up eight military bases along the storm’s path, including Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; $4 million for repairs at Kennedy Space Center in Florida; $3.3 million for the Plum Island Animal Disease Center and $1.1 million to repair national cemeteries."

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'd prefer hillary to sanders. Hillary's just in it for the fame and power and money. Sanders is an idealogue and he'd move strong on changing things for the worse.

I'd prefer ANY republican to Jeb. Jeb is **** with taxes and guns and nearly all topics. He's too liberal.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'd prefer ANY republican to Jeb. Jeb is **** with taxes and guns and nearly all topics. He's too liberal.

Agreed. I often thought of Jeb as Progressive Lite, but he is not, he is just Progressive. There is no way he gets my vote, even if he is the chosen one.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Does Trump still have a TV show? I'm thinking the over/under of the length of his campaign will coincide with the premiere of the fall TV season.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Trump has donated money to folks like Nancy Pelosi...he'll be the rude and loud guy on stage telling everyone why he's so great but having no other shtick to fall back on. His ego may drive him to be the Perot, unable to win the election but willing to watch it all burn down when he doesn't.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Trump is kinda perfect when you think about it. Most Americans take Reality TV more serious than politics, so this is the kind of leadership they deserve.

Trump / Oprah 2016 !!

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    Trump successful? Somewhere I read that taking one dollar and turning into a million dollars is success, taking one million dollars and turning it into multi-millions is inevitable. He falls into the latter.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Neil Peart unfortunately lets his bleeding heart side spill out, says Rand Paul hates "women and brown people"

Got to push this one aside, being a Rush fan.

You should read the actual article, it was a good read. And maybe some of Neil's other works. He doesn't like Rand Paul's stances. That's his prerogative. As is his choice of whom to vote for. We don't have to like it or agree with it.

From Rush With Love | Rolling Stone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom