• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Okay, I'm in. HK 416 .22lr clone. Primary Arms red dot/reflex optic.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I did a review on this rifle in April of 2016
    You can read the review here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...maybe-review-hk-416d.html?412430=#post6532949

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's too late in the day for me to start trying to think of all of the rim-fire rifles that are in my safe.
    I don't do iterwebez pics, but my favorite are,

A Winchester 1885 Low-Wall that has been modified to a match rifle. It wears a very beefy and heavy stock. The barrel has also been changed from the original Low-Wall .22short, with a Winchester model 52 barrel in .22lr.
    It is a falling-block lever action that just fascinates me. It's way more accurate than I am.

Another is a Mossberg model 144 bolt action .22lr. It too is a tack-driver.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Had this..........

Factory checkered, guess about 550 of them made. Too collectible to risk further dings and dents.
    So sold it.

Man, that is rare. Never thought I'd see a 10/22 Fingergroove on INGO, let alone checkered

Been wanting to get one and throw a threaded barrel on it to shoot suppressed, something about putting cans on older guns is just cool to me

Edit for pics

My largest .22 money pit, CZ 455 Precision Trainer, Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56, Nightforce rings, EGW 20 MOA base, Atlas PSR bipod, Mr. Flyweight trigger, Atlasworx trigger guard. Had the bolt handle threaded and put a tactical knob on it, this was before I found out Glades Armory offers a replacement handle for the 455

63rd0q2.jpg

f1E2Msj.jpg

CZ 455 American .17HMR that I had threaded for crows, CZ 452 Super BRNO 2500, Norinco JW-15

4IGMNuV.jpg

0CukVqm.jpg

I like .22s, probably will get a Ruger Precision Rimfire and been thinking on a Browning T-Bolt A-TACS

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Dig the "money pit" :)

Yeah, sporters don't show up much, have had two. The first had stock split (pretty thin on those finger grooves).
    Microbedding had it like new.

Pops has a sporter 44 magnum. Non checkered (factoyr checkered would proly double the value).
    Have never seen one in the flesh, but have two of the 10/22 versions (non Canadian Centennial).

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Man, that is rare. Never thought I'd see a 10/22 Fingergroove on INGO, let alone checkered

Been wanting to get one and throw a threaded barrel on it to shoot suppressed, something about putting cans on older guns is just cool to me

Edit for pics

My largest .22 money pit, CZ 455 Precision Trainer, Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56, Nightforce rings, EGW 20 MOA base, Atlas PSR bipod, Mr. Flyweight trigger, Atlasworx trigger guard. Had the bolt handle threaded and put a tactical knob on it, this was before I found out Glades Armory offers a replacement handle for the 455

63rd0q2.jpg

f1E2Msj.jpg

Nice. I went back and forth for a long time about getting the Precision trainer vs the Tacticool. The extra $350 didn't bother me as much as the fact that I still would have had to cut and thread the barrel for a suppressor (which made the difference more like $475 - $500). I really like that stock, though. Eventually I will upgrade from the Boyds, but I'm not quite sure I want to put the CZ in a chassis.

Oh, and thanks. I hadn't heard of Atlasworx. I like that trigger guard and it's less than half of what the DIP costs.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Dig the "money pit" :)

Yeah, sporters don't show up much, have had two. The first had stock split (pretty thin on those finger grooves).
    Microbedding had it like new.

I've noticed that on the fingergrooves, seems like when I get the spurt for one I get to looking and usually they're full length cracked right below the ejection port and run all the way to the trigger

Nice. I went back and forth for a long time about getting the Precision trainer vs the Tacticool. The extra $350 didn't bother me as much as the fact that I still would have had to cut and thread the barrel for a suppressor (which made the difference more like $475 - $500). I really like that stock, though. Eventually I will upgrade from the Boyds, but I'm not quite sure I want to put the CZ in a chassis.

Oh, and thanks. I hadn't heard of Atlasworx. I like that trigger guard and it's less than half of what the DIP costs.

I had a Tacticool first then sold it to fund the Precision Trainer, in reality, the Tacticool is a much better value and the Manners is overrated, or at least mine was. I heard Manners had a bad batch of 455 stocks but since I did so much work to mine, CZ couldn't exchange it for me. The factory front pillar was pathetic, a thin piece of aluminum that was flared on one end so it wouldn't come out, wasn't even epoxied in there. Rear of the action had almost 0 support. I put the largest pillars I could in there and glass bedded the thing afterwards along with 3-3.5" of the barrel.

Also, the Flyweight trigger, it drops in the Tacticool stock with 0 modifications, I spent an hour and a half with a dremel on that Manners to open it up for that trigger.

Atlasworx makes cool trigger guards but every now and then you find a review where the center to center spacing is a little off, it fit on my PT before the pillars but afterwards, it wouldn't bend enough to compensate. Gave atlasworx my center to center dimensions and after a couple months I get a package from them, they sent me a new one, free of charge, with spacing that would work......I also had to open up the trigger slot on the trigger guard to get the flyweight trigger to work

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    20180127_184944.jpg
    Both 10/22, with threaded barrels. Top is factory with the exception of the folding stock, threaded barrel, and cheap Amazon special red dot sight; made it to be a bug out gun. Bottom has a TacSol barrel and Hogue overmolded stock, and a cheap Nikon Rimfile scope; made it to be a target/squirrel gun. At the range today I was about 1 inch at 50 yds with and without the supressor.

The can is a GemTech.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    My Ruger Americans, l to r 22lr compact, Vortex Diamondback 2-7x32; 22 mag standard, Leupold VX-2 3x9-40; 22 lr standard, Leupold VX-1 3-9x40. Both 22lr with their favorite ammo are just a hair over 1/2" @ 50 yds, the maggie is about 3/8" at the same distance and right at 1"@100.
    OZMCLn8.jpg

Ruger 10/22 sporter with tiger carved stock and a Leupold VX-1 3x9-40 scope. Actually this one is The Boss's rifle. The trigger was absolutely horrible out of the box so I put a BX in it. Much better now. It is a 1" @ 50 yards rifle, not the most accurate but it sure looks cool!
    dqERyue.jpg

fWyI7O8.jpg

No pics of the CZ 513 I "found" in the gun room last summer, matter of fact it's still in the box 6 months later. Also got a Tikka T1x on preorder that won't be here for a couple of months.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The best .22 I've ever had and continue to have fun with it, feeds everything and will shoot fast too. I got bored with the 10/22's a few years back and wanted something with a pistol grip, so I got this camo M&P 15-22. I'd like to pick up another someday, one of the newer versions with the M-lok handguard just like the one posted up thread.

attachment.php

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Here’s my 10/22. Fedderson barrel, Victor Titan stock, BX trigger and Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 scope. Just finished it two weeks ago and took it out to sight in. Rail came loose after 20-30 rounds.
    Gonna try it again tomorrow if I can find some time.

Matt

Attachments

• 6E7DB88C-A35C-4567-9DD7-D80BB7600DD4.jpg
      6E7DB88C-A35C-4567-9DD7-D80BB7600DD4.jpg
      68.9 KB · Views: 17

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Thanks! It is my first high quality 22. I love my RAR Talo for why it is, but you can tell the price difference in quality. The T-Bolt has no creep or overtravel in the trigger, it just has that perfectly clean break. The straight pull bolt is a joy to use as well.

Browning claims the rifle weighs 4lbs 14oz without the scope. With the scope, rings & bases it should still be under 6lbs. Comparatively, my RAR Talo starts closer to 6.5 and is over 7.5 with scopes and rings. The weight difference is astounding.

Top Bottom