• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    CZ 455 Tacticool. Shot these with a Nikon P-rimfire 2x-7x. Going to move my SWFA 12x42 to it. Sorry no rifle pics in my album, just a couple targets I thought noteworthy.

I became a big fan of Aguila Pistol Match once I realized this stuff in my rifle will outshoot Wolf MT and costs even less. It's about the same accuracy as UM22 in my 455. All at 50y.

UNROjCm.jpg

1lQiPdc.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    CZ 455 Tacticool. Shot these with a Nikon P-rimfire 2x-7x. Going to move my SWFA 12x42 to it. Sorry no rifle pics in my album, just a couple targets I thought noteworthy.

I became a big fan of Aguila Pistol Match once I realized this stuff in my rifle will outshoot Wolf MT and costs even less. It's about the same accuracy as UM22 in my 455. All at 50y.

UNROjCm.jpg

1lQiPdc.jpg

I'll have to try some of that.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just noticed this thread and since I posted this picture on another thread, it fits here as well:

attachment.php

Beretta Neos Carbine kit for that age old AT and unconstitutional F question of when is a pistol not a pistol? When it is a Carbine.

The pistol is an original Delux model that had special roll marks and coloring, and an adjustable trigger.

Carbine donor pistol was just an inexpensive one I picked up specifically to use in the Carbine kit.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    2prshns.jpg
    [/IMG]

My lovely Savage 93R17FVSR. Threw the stock in the garbage and put a Boyds Pro Varmint on. Cheap bipod and a second hand cheap Centerpoint scope. No problems hitting a golf ball at 150yrds as long as there isn't any wind. Hope to bust some squirrels in the fall and install a better scope once some money is saved up. Accu trigger is backed off all the way. Still a bit stiff but I think I can live with it.

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    uam54yK.jpg

Crackshot 26 - was my uncle's (that I was named after) rifle prior to being killed in WWII. Was told it put many squirrels and rabbits in the pot. Has been refinished and the bore is heavily pitted in horrible condition. The foregrip is hollowed out and still holds the .22 long placed there by him.

Browning Challenger - recently purchased from a friends estate.

Ruger Mark I - bought new in the 70's...made the rosewood grips in the late 70's when I was into making grips and knives. Also made the trigger to remove pre- and over- travel. My first "gunsmithing".

Remington 521-T Junior Special - my first firearm, passed on to me from my father in my early teens.

Kimber of Oregon Model 82 - bought new in the 1st or 2nd year of production. A tack driver that's taken it's share of squirrels. Most memorable was one taken with an eye shot at ~110 yds.

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Not a rifle, but close enough IMHO........big clunker.
    Davidson's 22/45 8" Hence the name "Great Eight"
    They did over 3000 in this version. The steel frame bull bbl type, less than 900.
    Only really spent one range day with it, did OK.......was plunking clays and chunks of clays on the 100 yd bank using point of lower duplex.
    EER............just can't warm up to em.
    Think a 2 moa reddot/reflex more my liking.
    Already sold the scope.
    Think a mk2 5 1/2" is my next rig.....will send back for D&T.
    I might just say screw it and get a Lipsey's Bearcat (adj sight).
    Dunno.
    Anyway.........my old 22/45 that felt like a rifle ;)

trmfFrE.jpg

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Hate the first gen frame. Bought a G8 new for IHMSA back in the day. Dumped it.
    Saw this one and figured I'd frame change.
    But then I built up the 1022 and the diff between them isn't enough.
    I'd like my handgun .22 rf to be more..........handy.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I am still haunted by the idea of a custom Contender 22rf or mag.
    Bullberry mid grade stock set, custom bbl.
    Pricey for what it is.
    But yeah..........I want one.
    Unfortunately I've decided to not fix my roof, will replace it.
    Toy fund is hammered for a bit.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hate the first gen frame. Bought a G8 new for IHMSA back in the day. Dumped it.
    Saw this one and figured I'd frame change.
    But then I built up the 1022 and the diff between them isn't enough.
    I'd like my handgun .22 rf to be more..........handy.

I'm just the opposite. Can't deal with that MK III crap in the second gen. I built the first gen group up with JB weld to fit my hand and put some new trigger guts in it. Was a sweet little thing.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I am still haunted by the idea of a custom Contender 22rf or mag.
    Bullberry mid grade stock set, custom bbl.
    Pricey for what it is.
    But yeah..........I want one.
    Unfortunately I've decided to not fix my roof, will replace it.
    Toy fund is hammered for a bit.

Better jump soon on that contender, Hook. Harder and harder to find one for reasonable money. The frame would be the least of your expenses in that combo tho. :):

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    First up, I picked this up from AllenM a bit back after having him cut the barrel down 5 3/4" and threaded. The work is, not surprisingly, fantastic! He cut the thread protector down from a larger one and machined the cross hatch into it.

czTPWj3.jpg

CF8c78M.jpg

Next, what started as a hunt for new bolt action for the wife yesterday ended with this HK 416D coming home with us today. We started in Terre Haute yesterday and hit 9 of the shops between there and Indy as time allowed. Hit 3 more today before we found this. We saw and touched a lot of rifles, but nothing really jumped enough for her to buy. This one did, despite not being what we were looking for. So this is the only semi-auto rifle in the safe and the only one that is not sporting a wood stock. We will get to take it for a run later this week. I did ditch the iron sights for a fixed Tasco optic for the time being until can pick out a nicer sight for it.

EZS72B7.jpg

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I've been on a 22 binge. The orange one is a tacsol xring and the bolt is a Ruger American rimfire Target model

Attachments

• IMG_20180419_003718238.jpg
      IMG_20180419_003718238.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 26

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    597 All internal parts upgraded. Weaver 6-24 glass. Best RF bench gun I've ever owned.

fullsizeoutput_81.jpg

Top Bottom