• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PurdueJim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Yeah I was wondering if Sig would come out with the P220 legion. Maybe the P227 might get the upgrade too.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    IMG_0815_zpsygfy3q3l.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    P228 day :woot:

genXer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Great job on the pistol genXer. If you don't mind, around what you pay for it?

Thanks! I ended up picking it up for a little over 800, not including the grips that I already had. It was used and appears to hardly been fired at all, it was extremely clean and no noticeable wear.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Good job on the trigger, Paul.

I had to make do with the GGI PELT flat trigger.

I got to spend some quality range time with the PELT trigger last week. It's much lighter in real firing than one might think from dry firing. This is as light as I'd ever really feel comfortable with. The "wall" of the factory trigger is more of a small berm, easily scaled in a single bound. The lack of a loud clicky reset isn't such a big deal.

I need to practice more with my P320. I'm not so good with it, as almost everything is in the southwest quadrant of a 8.5x11 paper target at 10 yards. And it's all me and a flinch. (yes, I'm flinching with 9mm). It's been almost a year since I shot my 320, and so I've become embarassingly recoil sensitive.

The giveaway was when I'd finish a mag but didn't know. I'd "click" on an empty chamber and sure enough, the front sight would dip.

Hence, the root of my inaccuracy. That said, there were other people shooting there that served as perspective-- you know, the people shooting a man-size target at 7 yards and getting "groups" that looks like birdshot from a 3" barrel. So maybe I'm not terrible, just not very good.

I will say that since the initial Failure-to-fire baubles, my gun has been 100% for nearly 2 years. I love this gun.

Top Bottom