• Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    My first and last name. Nothing to hide.

During the pre-internet BBS years I was El Chivato, and carried that name well into Shooters.com and then changed it during the Shootersville years.

Josh <><

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I was pissed at an ex at the time plus bad times, feeling pretty low, so I thought my heart was disposable as I didn't care about anything any more.

I stand by my name more than ever now. The reason? Eric Rader. Had I known he had an issue with his heart, I would have gladly given him mine. Its a decent one, low miles, never ridden very hard. I am the disposable one, not the heart, at least now...

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Bubba - I'm kinda what you'd think of as a "Bubba" - not enough hills to be a hillybilly, not enough trailers around to be a redneck, so I just kinda became a Bubba..

JMS - Initials

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My handle ~ (Turn Key) might be recognized be some, if they have a DOC number.

I prefer to keep my name on line as a handle due to my days working Juvenile and the ankle bites that knew me as the QRT officer that would leave those knots on your head.

Thanks the Lord those days are over with although those ankle bites are into their twenties now and some are pretty computer savvy. So I’ll just stay ‘Turn Key’…

Some may remember me as Pup on GT, which IMO has gone down hill ever since Eric’s big site update and a never ending push to charge $$$ for a status avatar. I still drop by there every month or so. :)

TK :ingo:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    In the Navy no one could pronounce my last name correctly. So everyone called me Beau. Kinda stuck with me.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I used to call my Halo avatar "Paco"...then a guy who started showing up to our gaming sessions thought he was really good...and called me an "*******" every time I killed him (which was a lot, he was too cocky). So I added Bedejo to the end to taunt him further... In case you're wondering, I'm actually of German descent :)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    evan stuart rice

I've been esrice everywhere since I FIRST signed up for Yahoo email waaaaay back in the day.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    When I got my first home computer I was trying to sign up for a e-maiil account. Every name I picked seemed to be taken. It was just my son and I at the time so I used a combo of both our names. Been using it for everything ever sense because its never taken. Rick/Zack = ricnzak

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    For several years I was the Director of Instructional Technology at a local university. A few co-workers were Bob & Tom fans, so El Director was born. Thought it would command some respect, but, no..... not so much.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    When Jay invited me here, he said "Make your screen name something easy for me to remember"...
    And well...he's old. And I'm kind.
    :p

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    <----------------- See my avatar for the first half and the second half is from when we told the limeys to sod off....

:patriot:

Top Bottom