• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Waiting on a SiCo Hybrid 46 on a F4 Individual, check cashed on 1/4/19. I've been watching the monthly approval threads on Reddit and I saw a couple who got their stamps for December '18 and January '19 Form 4 Individuals, so I think I'm gonna call the NFA branch tomorrow

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Waiting on a SiCo Hybrid 46 on a F4 Individual, check cashed on 1/4/19. I've been watching the monthly approval threads on Reddit and I saw a couple who got their stamps for December '18 and January '19 Form 4 Individuals, so I think I'm gonna call the NFA branch tomorrow 樂

Couple weeks back I finally received a stamp I had submitted in January of 2018. 587 day wait. After the year mark I'd call in to check the status and that they didn't loose it. All they could say is pending FBI approval. No matter the examiner I got on the phone it was the same answer and just a lot of hurry up and wait. That was a trust with 1 RP (and I had 2 other form 4s and 2 form 1s come back submitted after that particular form 4 that was in waiting hell)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Things were looking slow for a while there in general just based on the average times everybody was getting. Now that I'm seeing cash check dates close to mine, I could wait and see or I could call out of curiosity. This is only for Individual filings, Trusts still seem to be going slow, like 320 days to over a year.

gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    Two form 4's filed last year at different times 0ne was approved 380 days after check cashed another 11 months after check cashed . Save time and agravation , build your own SBR or suppressor . Eform F1 approvals are going through in 2 weeks to 5 months .

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Two form 4's filed last year at different times 0ne was approved 380 days after check cashed another 11 months after check cashed . Save time and agravation , build your own SBR or suppressor . Eform F1 approvals are going through in 2 weeks to 5 months .
    359 days for me so far.... I'm really considering an Eform F1 for a suppressor right now. I'm gonna be irked if I don't have my suppressor in time for deer season.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I called and it's pending still, so yay no lost paperwork

This is a suppressor, I don't know if I have the skills to make one other than something very basic, but yeah I plan to Form 1 my 300 Blk AR pistol and my Mossberg Shockwave into SBR and SBS some day soon-ish. I just have to find someone to fingerprint me because I've tried to do it myself on the cards ordered from the ATF and I keep smudging or not getting them right.

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    I have bought 6 suppressors over the last 5 years.
    The longest I have had to wait was just over 9 months for my latest, an Obsidian 45, check cashed July, 2018, delivered April, 2019.
    I have "heard" that wait times are hovering around 10 months right now, but no personal experience to that.
    I am considering purchasing a .22lr can, but, haven't done it yet.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I posted in the timeline thread but didn't update this one. I called again yesterday and it was approved on Tuesday, 9/17/19 from a pending date of 1/6/19

Edit: Picked it up this afternoon, 9/27 :rockwoot:

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    July 18 to October 5. Not bad for my first can. Efiled through Silencer Shop.
    Similar time for mine also, which I posted in the timeline thread. I dove into my first NFA purchase and bought 3 Sig cans. Sent in July 9th thru Silencer Shop and received the stamps yesterday, October 8th. I was planning on having a few more hosts lined up before the stamps came back, anticipating a 10-12 month time frame, but I'm definitely not complaining about a 3 month wait either.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I think I need to make a phone call but I don't think it will do me any good. My check was cashed on Feb 5 and I'm still waiting. This really blows especially when I see others have gotten their stamps and they did everything after me. Frustrating.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I think I need to make a phone call but I don't think it will do me any good. My check was cashed on Feb 5 and I'm still waiting. This really blows especially when I see others have gotten their stamps and they did everything after me. Frustrating.

Eh, hang in there. Mine just came back. Check cashed 1/9/19. You, like me wasn't one of the fortunate ones that submitted this summer and already got the approval back. Seems those that submitted first 4 or so months of this year are on a 9 month wait timeline. I've seen a couple come back from February and March but those were rare outliers. I'd say you'll see your stamp in the next 4 weeks if it's an individual.

Top Bottom