• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's not Daryl. He's on the Talking Dead, like deceased characters typically do. They wouldn't tip their hand and be so obvious.

There was an advertisement for a new series coming up with Norman......
    It was one of the other 300 ads in this episode.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Interestingly enough, in the comic, Negan is SJW. He refuses to kill Michonne (who is the only black member of the group that's captured) because he doesn't want to be labeled a racist, lol..... and then he turns around and kills the Asian guy (Glenn obviously).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hand movements on Negans speech right before the bat seemed to look to me like somebody to the right of Rick.

They don't take continually seriously. I could've sworn they spray painted a white X on the librarian, but when they hung him from the bridge, he had an orange one.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Leaving everyone wondering is how you end a season. It was a hell of an episode!

A season of what? Nothing happened. Core audience is no longer the target... it's people like my mom and my aunt that watch soap operas now. People that enjoy that longing and yearning after an episode of something.

No, this entire season (I'd argue even the previous season) was a commercial-filled lead-up to Negan killing someone... and they find a way to flip-off the viewers and push it into another season.

Like I said, it's just bad writing at this point.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    True. Should have been the capper. (No pun intended)
    Figuring out their problems next season would have been a good place to start with everybody in the group freshly traumatized.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    True. Should have been the capper. (No pun intended)
    Figuring out their problems next season would have been a good place to start with everybody in the group freshly traumatized.

Yeah, kill whoever now, and at the opening of next season show a corpse with a smashed in head, and the members of the group traumatized, yelling and screaming, promising revenge.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hardwick on TTD just said people are having a ****fit on Twitter about the suckout ending.
    This is worse than finding out Stewie kills Lois/Lois kills Stewie was just a simulation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Another thing that bothered me about this episode. So far they have used the RPG twice, right? So when they met that first group, why didn't they simply clear the way?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Running through quicksand. Meh. You'd think that even a lamebrain like Rick would eventually try to understand how to move outside his defensive perimeter. Even Sarge should be able to give some tactical advice. But not on this show. Everyone is a dumbass.

I hope the other show Fear TWD gets better. Georgia is rapidly losing its appeal.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
    I forgot to set the DVR.
    Heck. I forgot it was Sunday today.

No flankers. Sigh.

Hollywood rarely uses flankers. Or for that matter, tactics.
    Only when it's instrumental to the plot. And even then, barely.

Carol proly dies.
    Dunno if two infected can have a kid that is immune.

How about if a woman has a miscarriage? Then the baby rips her apart.
    And Maggie was kicked a bit earlier.

Well that was a pretty ***tty way to end.

Hate these guys who write this show.

******* cliffhanger!!!

And yet they got you guys to watch.

Running through quicksand. Meh. You'd think that even a lamebrain like Rick would eventually try to understand how to move outside his defensive perimeter. Even Sarge should be able to give some tactical advice. But not on this show. Everyone is a dumbass.

I hope the other show Fear TWD gets better. Georgia is rapidly losing its appeal.

As mentioned earlier in my comment, Hollywood rarely portrays tactics.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, Hollywood knows how to do it. I remember an old film...possibly John Wayne in The Searchers, where the injuns advanced under cover fire from barricade (rocks) to barricade. That was the 1950's. Apparently, the old axiom that the lessons of history go un-remembered holds true. I've known a couple of Gunnery Sgt.s that would destroy a TV set showing such poor tactics.

Top Bottom