• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, in honor of a smart choice of deserting a sinking franchise, I propose a day of Coral jokes.

0EZep6M.png

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Sure the show is full of nonsense but I still enjoy it, if you don't I understand. It's just a TV show, as enjoyable as it's for me and whomever it will be dust in the wind one day. The hate is strong in here!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Kid takes a deer slug in one season, gets shot in the face and looses an eye in another, and when he gets bit it wasn't a shows scene (yet). The scene where Coral looses his eye, the march through the walkers and that lady's kid gets it, then she gets it, then Michonne slices the other kid, and it was very dramatic and unrealistic cause you didn't see it coming and it was shocking.......then when he does get killed off it's just like oh look what happened while you were away

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It is excellent...Obviously a nod to Studs Terkel's book, "The Good war: An Oral History of World War II"....The audio book is on Youtube and I occasionally will listen to it as I am dozing off......You would like it....

I listened to about an hour and a half of the youtube audio book before sleeping last night. Probably not the best idea if you are a "dreams" guy...which I'm not. I like the book. Yes it is different from the film, but so what? Rarely do films and books line up that well and that's OK for the most part.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitz...han-the-book?utm_term=.aaO7x6eOy1#.il4leJYzmn

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Sure the show is full of nonsense but I still enjoy it, if you don't I understand. It's just a TV show, as enjoyable as it's for me and whomever it will be dust in the wind one day. The hate is strong in here!

This!! It cracks me up reading for several season's in here of people complaining about the show and yet continuing to watch it show after show season after season. If I felt this strongly about show I hated to watch I sure wouldn't waste my time watching it over and over.

For me I enjoy the show, maybe because I understand its not a documentary and have the ability to overlook the things that are wrong.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like the book. Yes it is different from the film, but so what? Rarely do films and books line up that well and that's OK for the most part.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitz...han-the-book?utm_term=.aaO7x6eOy1#.il4leJYzmn

I don't see how you could make that book in to a "movie"....It's just not written that way...I liked the movie and only liked the book better because of the detail and various perspectives from a global point of view...I thought they did fine on the movie, just telling one person's story and sort of giving a global view through the one story line......

Now a mini series based on the book??? That would be sweet...:)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It would have to be a documentary with video overlay. It could be done, but it wouldn't be an action film.

A mini-series or a full 13-week series would be great! One story each week.

I listened to more of it last night. Quite good! But, I was left contemplating what could possibly animate a corpse. Circulatory system doesn't work. Muscles build up lactic acid and no inflow of oxygen or blood. Zombies are really a dumb monster meme.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This!! It cracks me up reading for several season's in here of people complaining about the show and yet continuing to watch it show after show season after season. If I felt this strongly about show I hated to watch I sure wouldn't waste my time watching it over and over.

For me I enjoy the show, maybe because I understand its not a documentary and have the ability to overlook the things that are wrong.

That's why I quit watching and talking about "Fear the Walking Dead."

Top Bottom