• ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    ...and what's with all the roadblocks just for the sake of roadblocks?

They should have just met Negan at the first one they came to. Bad guys could have circled around good guys as soon as they rolled up. Impressive numbers work whether you break off in to multiple little groups or if you just show up rolling deep the first time they meet.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The reason they knew where the group was going is because there is a spy in Alexandria and quite possibly in their little group that was captured.

Carl is dead.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    The reason they knew where the group was going is because there is a spy in Alexandria and quite possibly in their little group that was captured.

Carl is dead.

Can only hope. Never liked him.
    Spy I would guess is the chick Carl locked in closet. Don't like her either.
    But could be somebody else.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

Carl is dead.

Have my doubts on it being Carl. He's probably the only one that can be called 'safe'. It would be difficult to 'cut his other eye out and feed it to his father' if he were the one getting the beat down.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

Carl is dead.

Nope.

Have my doubts on it being Carl. He's probably the only one that can be called 'safe'. It would be difficult to 'cut his other eye out and feed it to his father' if he were the one getting the beat down.

Beat me to it, but I agree. Negan warned the others not to move. Then he told his troops that if anyone did, they were to cut the kid's other eye out and feed it to his father. For Carl and Rick to be part of the threat to keep still, they can't be the target of his demonstration. My guess in Aaron or Eugene got it.

Negan is clearly the most ruthless warlord the group has faced yet. He looks to have at least a company size element of shooters working for him and has an intel network and all kinds of support, commo, equipment... He basically has the entire region on lockdown. I get the feeling it will take them more than a season or two to fully deal with this threat. They will have to work under the radar to build alliances and convert his followers.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My guess in Aaron or Eugene got it.

I'll agree with that, or one of the women...probably not Michone, though. Negan is looking for workers, "you can't work for me if you're dead." So, from a worker standpoint, the 'stronger' guys would be worth saving (Abraham & Daryl). Aaron and Eugene don't have the 'look' to be of much help to Negan, I would lump Glen in that group too. Depending on the type of help Negan is after, the women may or may not be of service to him, so they are expendable. Except Michone, she has the warrior 'look' to her.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Keep in mind, Rick and his group started the WHOLE thing. Rick tried to strongarm the Hilltop, and then thought he was going to strongarm the Sanctuary. If Rick hadn't been so arrogant, and so eager to prove that he was top dawg, he, in theory could've avoided this situation. Sure, the Saviors are bad, but Rick didn't really know that. He was taking the word of the People at Hilltop, and went on what can only be described as a murderous campaign against them. Shouldve got some intel, shored up defenses at Alexandria, and stayed put.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I think he killed the guy (aaron??) from Alexandria who went with them. The "main group" has been left intact IMO.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Their world certainly did get a WHOLE LOT BIGGER! I enjoyed seeing Rick go into shock as he ate his words. He became the bully and ran into a tougher one. :):

Top Bottom