• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    I'm about ready to see everyone that can't stick to a plan die because they can't stick to plan.

I mean, the plan would have worked. Clearly they were unable to slowly shoot the Zeds when they had all the time in the world and were protected by a wall... but now in a cluster**** situation they are able to clear a hoard that was once unclearable!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Eugene must have a hell of a reloading press.....

Please bring back Fear the Walking Dead......I know they plan on a crossover this season from FTWD to TWD and I can only imagine the FTWD character is going to ask the TWD characters about the cartoon like aspect of their existence........

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    This show is a freaking joke any more. I just keep hoping that a grenade drops and they all die. Why are any of them still freaking alive. They all need to die. It is just so far fetched and pointless

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I don't mind Eugene coming up with a plan to drag the zombies away. What I DO mind is that none of the scouts were able to report the situation.

That isn't bad characters. That is bad writing.

EDIT: Claimed! I like it.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Lol claim anything. Show is officially stupid. Bullet proof sheet metal. Rick made it back to his compound on foot in like 30 mins. Maggie is dumb enough to kill the wrong savior. Cars are fully bullet proof lol. King locks himself in cause cars can't drive through a gate etc lol. Rick walks in the house and like a dummy starts talking. Stupid. Rick and negan fight yet some how both survive lol. Writers or whoever. The show is just asinine anymore.

I'll be honest only saving grace of it all is that Carl got an amazing bite. One great one there where pretty much no one could really bite another lol. Either way I'm glad he is dying. Long over due for his dumb mistakes.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    They’ve drug the whole Negan schtick out way too long. And where the hell did all these Negan hooligans come from? I thought they took out a majority of them? This is like watching Lucy pull the ball out from Charlie Brown time and time again.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I see a lot of folks on both sides carrying around military style rifles. With all the zombie heads I see getting stabbed with knives, why are we not seeing more bayonets? It seems like a no brainer (no pun intended.)

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I see a lot of folks on both sides carrying around military style rifles. With all the zombie heads I see getting stabbed with knives, why are we not seeing more bayonets? It seems like a no brainer (no pun intended.)

I don't disagree with this comment but honestly with all the other dumb ish going on this complaint is basically at the bottom of the pile lol. Way to much walking in straight lines.while.the 50 rips.through them yet barely can penetrate a car window lol..

Hopefully if there ever is a zombie outbreak I will run into rick an neagan groups 8 seasons into it lol. I honestly feel like a team of 5 who knew what they were do I g could take either group easily

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't disagree with this comment but honestly with all the other dumb ish going on this complaint is basically at the bottom of the pile lol. Way to much walking in straight lines.while.the 50 rips.through them yet barely can penetrate a car window lol..

Hopefully if there ever is a zombie outbreak I will run into rick an neagan groups 8 seasons into it lol. I honestly feel like a team of 5 who knew what they were do I g could take either group easily

This is another reason I can not watch it anymore. Those morons would be long dead.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I decided not to chase this silliness anymore way back when the had the prison.
    Way way way to many holes in the plot line.

Some of us wish we had stopped there as well. I haven't watched the last couple of episodes. I like the recaps here. When I need a zombie fix, I'll rewatch World War Z. My favorite Brad Pitt movie and one heckova good zombie film.

Top Bottom