• ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Uncle Negan at the end was the best part of the episode

Carl could have went Trojan horse on Negan and his crew. But noooooooo.....drag out the death till the last second

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    I like the variety of weapons used. A BIT too many suppressors and fully auto weapons but overall a good variety of weapons.

smasherofall

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    It makes you wonder what's going to happen to Eugene now that everybody knows he was the one that figured out how to get them out of The Sanctuary.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I knew he was gonna get killed off. He no longer served a purpose. Now we are gonna get a cultural lesson and get preached to about acceptance.
    While him and Carl were in the closet, er I mean tunnel sitting on the cot, I was Waiting for them to kiss. This show has been going downhill. I don't knkw if they got new writers or what but it needs to get with it and fast

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am now caught up. Yay.

I see the Rick with the white beard, neighborly community thing as what they have been alluding to. It is/has been Carls vision of the utopian future for him. It is how he wants to see everything play out. If we watched all of these "dreams" I wonder if Carl appears in any of them? It doesn't matter either way, it isn't true, just what he wants to be true.

I agree that their tactics have always sucked. I don't mind the idea of some folks getting lucky in the beginning of a crisis and skating through on luck, but as time goes on tactics better damn well improve or the luck will always run out.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom