• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yep. i bet he is as good as toast (well his job at least)

sad. after the indiana incident involving a pizza hut employee and self defense shooting, i refuse to do anymore business with them or their subsidaries.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I stopped eating PH long before the last incident since I've never actually gotten a pizza from them.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I think the guy should be given a medal. Not only did he show great restraint he rid the city of 2 career criminals and saved the taxpayers a great deal of time and money. He probably not only saved his own life but the lives of possible;e future victims. I won't buy another pizza from Pizza Hut but I can't live without havin me some good old Taco Bell! ;)

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    Maybe some of the Pizza Hut executives that make up theses stupid rules should try delivering pizzas in some of the neighborhoods that these guys deliver in every night. Putting an employees life in jeopardy while you sit in a corner office collecting millions of dollars in compensation is just plain idiotic. Every citizen should have the right to defend themselves and their families no matter where they are. I do not do business with Yum...period. On a recent overnight trip, we drove several miles out of our way to avoid eating at a Pizza Hut that was 2 blocks away from our hotel.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Maybe some of the Pizza Hut executives that make up theses stupid rules should try delivering pizzas in some of the neighborhoods that these guys deliver in every night. Putting an employees life in jeopardy while you sit in a corner office collecting millions of dollars in compensation is just plain idiotic. Every citizen should have the right to defend themselves and their families no matter where they are. I do not do business with Yum...period. On a recent overnight trip, we drove several miles out of our way to avoid eating at a Pizza Hut that was 2 blocks away from our hotel.

Agreed. A rep-worthy post, but I haven't been promiscuous enough with my rep. :(

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    He asked that his name not be used out of fear for his and his family’s safety. Officials confirmed that the 57-year-old had worked as a jail detention officer and a sheriff’s deputy for about six years, leaving in 2004.

It's this crap that upsets me the most!!!!! Scumbag MEDIA!!!!! He clearly states he is in fear of not only his safety but that of his family also. What does the media do? Post all his identifying information. I say track down that reporter and beat him/her something fierce.

in812

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    +1
    I think the guy should be given a medal. Not only did he show great restraint he rid the city of 2 career criminals and saved the taxpayers a great deal of time and money. He probably not only saved his own life but the lives of possible;e future victims. I won't buy another pizza from Pizza Hut but I can't live without havin me some good old Taco Bell!

BTW Pizza Hut Taco Bell And KFC have the same mgmt or atleast they did

troy2198

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Valparaiso
    It's this crap that upsets me the most!!!!! Scumbag MEDIA!!!!! He clearly states he is in fear of not only his safety but that of his family also. What does the media do? Post all his identifying information. I say track down that reporter and beat him/her something fierce.

Heres the thing, not only do they post the mans ID, but also the authors....food for thought.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think the guy knew he would lose his job if the situation ever arose but he was smart enough to carry anyway. I doubt he is the only one.

Top Bottom