• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I was checking out the upcoming gun shows in Evansville and I'VE noticed a new promoter. Irish Hit man Productions. Anybody ever hear of them or been to one of their shows?

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I was checking out the upcoming gun shows in Evansville and I'VE noticed a new promoter. Irish Hit man Productions. Anybody ever hear of them or been to one of their shows?

I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself though.

HHhPVXX.jpg

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

never heard of them, never been to a show they've put on, but I bet its the same guys, setting up the same stuff, with the same high prices as the 4h and other armory shows

there is another new show I haven't been to yet, its called "first Wednesday gun swap" its at the vfw on Pollack ave at 4:30, the last 2 first Wednesdays I had other things to do, and couldn't make it, which sucks, cause I drive down Pollack on my way home!

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN

They held the Black Friday show in Huntingburg last year, and plan to repeat it this year. Great guys to work with!

Top Bottom