• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    your luck to have your elbow......i have played with 8mm's for over 25 years ....i'v seen what they do to big game.....glad your ok....could have been a lot worse....

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Im not glad you were shot, but if your going to be that has to be the best way to get it done.

best wishes for you.

tgood

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Glad you are still doing well

I'm the medic who transported you in. The guys here and myself are glad to see you are doing so well. When we heard the gunshot go out at ILEA we were a little worried to say the least. I Can say that I've been a medic for 8 years now, taken in several GSW's, and you were the calmest I've ever seen. Even compared to the guy who took a 32 in the butt cheek. I'll try and send the photo I have to you on here.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Good work with our bro and glad to have you on INGO! :ingo:

I'm the medic who transported you in. The guys here and myself are glad to see you are doing so well. When we heard the gunshot go out at ILEA we were a little worried to say the least. I Can say that I've been a medic for 8 years now, taken in several GSW's, and you were the calmest I've ever seen. Even compared to the guy who took a 32 in the butt cheek. I'll try and send the photo I have to you on here.

fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers

Small world! :D

You guys did good! I told Fenway that when we walked into the ER, everything just came to a halt...I think they were disappointed to see me walking under my own power! One of the nurses even said something to the effect of "We had the trauma center up and running and everything!" :laugh:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Small world! :D

You guys did good! I told Fenway that when we walked into the ER, everything just came to a halt...I think they were disappointed to see me walking under my own power! One of the nurses even said something to the effect of "We had the trauma center up and running and everything!" :laugh:

Spoilsport!

fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    27Apr10 Update

I went to the orthopedic doc yesterday and he said everything looks good. He did take another set of X-rays and after looking a bit more closely at them, he thinks that the bullet did actually graze the bone. Nothing broken or shattered, more like a NASCAR-esque rub...rubbin's racin'!

The guys at work have been wonderful! I had one of the dayshift guys come by and mow my grass on Monday and my email has been flooded...I keep getting messages that I'm over my limit for storage. :rolleyes:

I want to publicly recognize fpd9317 for his efforts. He has come by every day to help me change my dressings. He picked me up the other day and took me by CVS to get a few medical items then carted me all over town. While I don't want his to be anything like a GSW, I certainly hope i can repay him for his time and efforts at some point! Thanks BA! :yesway:

Chris

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I went to the orthopedic doc yesterday and he said everything looks good. He did take another set of X-rays and after looking a bit more closely at them, he thinks that the bullet did actually graze the bone. Nothing broken or shattered, more like a NASCAR-esque rub...rubbin's racin'!

The guys at work have been wonderful! I had one of the dayshift guys come by and mow my grass on Monday and my email has been flooded...I keep getting messages that I'm over my limit for storage. :rolleyes:

I want to publicly recognize fpd9317 for his efforts. He has come by every day to help me change my dressings. He picked me up the other day and took me by CVS to get a few medical items then carted me all over town. While I don't want his to be anything like a GSW, I certainly hope i can repay him for his time and efforts at some point! Thanks BA! :yesway:

Chris

You know I love ya brother...........I have done nothing that you wouldn't or haven't done for me. I mean hell.............you are THE ONLY one I have and will trust to put a round where it needs to go, even if I am between you and the target. Yes..........there is a story behind that one, a couple actually.

Top Bottom