• ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    **** YEAH!!! FREEDOM MOTHER ****ERS!!! :patriot:

You have the freedom not to wear one but a helmet is also a great place to display your patriotism.You can paint it, put stickers, patches and whatnot.And still be a :cool: freedom lover with a helmet.

I wear one when I ride my bicyle.

patrioric-bike-rider.jpg
    I've changed my mind, , , helmets for everyone!!! 'MURICA!!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    My Dad was the recipient of a lung from a 19 yr old young man that lost his life in a car crash. My Dad was rushed to Methodist Hospital in INDY and had the transplant. It gave him another 8 years on the earth before going home to be with Jello. The family of the boy came to visit my Dad and it gave them comfort in feeling as part of their son was still alive.

I am praying for your father to receive the kidney that he needs.

Jarhead said it very well Indy, why don't you step up and give your spare for your Dad?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    For the record, I do not believe the OP wished death on me for the profit of his family. I hope and believe he was just happy to get his father on the kidney transplant list and added a little remark for humors sake. And if by chance I'm wrong, he'll have to get in line with the other people who want me dead! The line is long!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    For the record, I do not believe the OP wished death on me for the profit of his family. I hope and believe he was just happy to get his father on the kidney transplant list and added a little remark for humors sake. And if by chance I'm wrong, he'll have to get in line with the other people who want me dead! The line is long!!

Oh, come on!
    Im not on that list. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Having met the OP and spending some time with him and his lovely family I know he wishes no harm on anyone. I see what he was saying. I understand. When I see paper plates on new rice rockets and young men riding them shirtless wearing sandals and shorts I refer to them as "Organ Donors" as they will be laid up in IC very soon. I see these same bikes at the impound/salvage yard at the towing service my son works for. They are wadded up and on occasion there is some meat in the carnage.
    OP, still on my list of thoughts to Jello and Marklar....I hope you understand.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Having met the OP and spending some time with him and his lovely family I know he wishes no harm on anyone. I see what he was saying. I understand. When I see paper plates on new rice rockets and young men riding them shirtless wearing sandals and shorts I refer to them as "Organ Donors" as they will be laid up in IC very soon. I see these same bikes at the impound/salvage yard at the towing service my son works for. They are wadded up and on occasion there is some meat in the carnage.
    OP, still on my list of thoughts to Jello and Marklar....I hope you understand.
    CM has just confirmed my believe that it was just a humorist remark. I trust his opinion. , , for a pantless old fart!!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    But we all know that the OC'er is going to be the first one shot when the bad guy walks into the bank to rob it!!!!:xmad:

Oh wait wrong thread; this isn't the oc vs cc thread, it's not the turkey bacon isn't bacon thread, or the Glock vs 1911 thread. . . . . . oh yeah I remember, wear it if you want to, personally I'll deal with the discomfort and continue to ride like every a55hole on the road with me is trying to kill me.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My mother-in-law had a kidney transplant about 5 years ago. She was near death and the entire family appreciates the decision that the family of the donor made. But I can assure you that none of us has taken the loss of someone else's loved one lightly.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My mother-in-law had a kidney transplant about 5 years ago. She was near death and the entire family appreciates the decision that the family of the donor made. But I can assure you that none of us has taken the loss of someone else's loved one lightly.
    Nor should we, I've lost two brothers, both at the hands of someone else. Lost a mother 11 yrs. ago who I still miss immensely. Just this year I've lost 3 very good buddies, one do to a motorcycle accident. All but my mother were organ donors. I take all their deaths with a very heavy heart. But for me, humor helps. Without humor, I would of not made it this far. I used to drink and inject my sorrow away. Now I'd rather laugh them gone.

Top Bottom