• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Just one of the things you learn on a West PAC...The second time you pull into the PI for an extended stay, you bet your butt you had a stash of TP. Also while out in town, carry small denomination notes in case of an emergency.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    But it's okay for Amazon to jack up the price on something that you have sitting in your cart the day before, right?
    It could be worse..... I order the gallon softsoap on a schedule about every 2 or 3 months. Two weeks ago I received notice of shipment and tracking, my cards was charged the $11. The day of delivery I receive notice that its delayed 1day. Next day I receive notice that it was returned and my card was refunded.

I went to reorder.... It was $60. Now currently sold out.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    90306546_2006063529537855_2899288325653266432_n.jpg

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Maybe they have retro-engineered the old WWI gas masks to use a roll of toilet paper as the filter.

They use to sell a conversion unit to replace the oil filter on your car to where it ran it through a roll of toilet paper...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I don't feel bad for the guy. He made a risky investment and lost, that's how it goes sometimes. The statist commie BS attitude in the comments section needs to die out though.

waaa he should be charged waaa hoarding resources waaa

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don't feel bad for the guy. He made a risky investment and lost, that's how it goes sometimes. The statist commie BS attitude in the comments section needs to die out though.

waaa he should be charged waaa hoarding resources waaa

Ya exactly. He gambled and lost.

My favorite comment...

[FONT=&quot]Melissa10 hours ago[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If this is true, and if I am the governor of Tennessee, I'd be declaring a state of emergency in my state and seize his #SelfishStockpile and distribute it back to the places where he purchased it. As a finishing touch, I would ask the attorney general of my state to look at whatever I could do to charge him, the wife and anyone who helped him with whatever I could find.

:rolleyes:

[/FONT]

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    [FONT=&amp]Melissa10 hours ago[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]If this is true, and if I am the governor of Tennessee, I'd be declaring a state of emergency in my state and seize his #SelfishStockpile and distribute it back to the places where he purchased it. As a finishing touch, I would ask the attorney general of my state to look at whatever I could do to charge him, the wife and anyone who helped him with whatever I could find.
    [/FONT]

Where was she when Obama was buying up all of our ammo?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Frankly we need an actual plague. Lol

I'd be happy if all of the commies that hate America would simply pick one of the great many commie countries out there and just move there. I hate the laws in IL, I like the laws in IN, so I live in IN. It's a pretty straight forward concept.

These boneheads are making it so there isn't even a free country left for anyone sane to run to, but there are at least a few dozen horrible ones they can go invade.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah, if I could dictate where all my tax dollars go, I'd give it all to a fund for relocating Communists somewhere outside the US.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just one of the things you learn on a West PAC...The second time you pull into the PI for an extended stay, you bet your butt you had a stash of TP. Also while out in town, carry small denomination notes in case of an emergency.

I carried a small pack around European ports, with a roll of TP in it.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    We were just going through the alternatives at our house. I just bought cases of Kleenex and paper towel when we stocked up on TP. Those could be used and put in trash. Also washcloths and rags. We have a whole cabinet full of rags from old underwear and t-shirts.

Mountain bikers use their socks if they get caught on the trail unprepared.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just went to Walmart this morning (for puppy pads and a couple of candles). Just for grins I checked the TP/paper towel aisle and it was still completely empty except for ONE lonely little roll of toilet paper that had obviously fallen out of its package. It was sad. :):

The store was almost empty people-wise though. Was kinda weird.

Top Bottom