Tom Petty unconscious, sent to hospital in cardiac arrest. (Update: passed away)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Really? Those are your top 3? How do you keep The Stones, Zeppelin, The Who, Hendrix, Clapton, DYLAN!!!!!!!, Berry, Sabbath, Springsteen, and Floyd out of the your top 3. One of them has to be in there somewhere. Personal preference, I get it... but damn.

I'd maybe put Petty in my top 20.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    There were only 3 groups/performers I would still pay to see, and Petty was one of those. I've been fortunate enough to see most of my favorites over the years, and aside from never getting to see Hendrix or The Allman brothers with Duane, I've been pretty satisfied up till now. We were actually planning a trip to Atlanta a few years ago to see Petty, but couldn't get away for long enough.:(

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There were only 3 groups/performers I would still pay to see, and Petty was one of those. I've been fortunate enough to see most of my favorites over the years, and aside from never getting to see Hendrix or The Allman brothers with Duane, I've been pretty satisfied up till now. We were actually planning a trip to Atlanta a few years ago to see Petty, but couldn't get away for long enough.:(

I'm going to assume you've seen SRV then.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, I believe it was Louisville Gardens, and I'm almost positive he was the opening act for somebody, don't remember who the headliner was. Memories of that time are a little blurry.:):

If it were not for the flashbacks certain memory's would be lost blurry as they are.......:cool:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yes, I believe it was Louisville Gardens, and I'm almost positive he was the opening act for somebody, don't remember who the headliner was. Memories of that time are a little blurry.:):

It was him and Jeff Beck IIRC......Equal billing....I know after the show he showed up at a little Blues bar in J-Town and played until 4 am...There were maybe 25 people in the bar....

Top Bottom