• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    His name is all that got him elected. His grandmother got him a job with the excise police and he likes to talk about his LE experience. He was widely considered to be the village idiot there. Grandma Julia had the skids well enough greased in Center Township that her disgusting demeanor was routinely overlooked. Electing Andre was expected to carry on her legacy..........if you will excuse the term.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    He reflects. Look up the Carson center and look around.
    No he does not reflect ALL of Center Township residents. I happen to live in SoBro, South Broad Ripple in Center Township and he sure doesn't reflect me.
    He may be useful as a tool. I saw he was doing promos for Sen. Mexico Joe although I don't watch much TV and have not seen them; he has become "toxic" politically and will have the usual suspects in Congress that he hangs with. So nothing much to worry about. Plus, he has to be careful because nobody is talkin about restoring voting rights to felons yet in the Indiana legislature. LOL

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No he does not reflect ALL of Center Township residents. I happen to live in SoBro, South Broad Ripple in Center Township and he sure doesn't reflect me.
    He may be useful as a tool. I saw he was doing promos for Sen. Mexico Joe although I don't watch much TV and have not seen them; he has become "toxic" politically and will have the usual suspects in Congress that he hangs with. So nothing much to worry about. Plus, he has to be careful because nobody is talkin about restoring voting rights to felons yet in the Indiana legislature. LOL

If only there were enough of "You" to turn the tables on that bunch. If only.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Rep. Andre Carson Admits Meetings With Louis Farrakhan, Attacks Republican Jewish Coalition

[FONT=&amp]Indianapolis Congressman claims to oppose "all the phobias" while "working" with Farrakhan on important issues like discrimination[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]...Rep. Andre Carson appeared on FOX 59 today, and was asked directly by Angela Ganote about the accusations against him regarding his meeting with Louis Farrakhan, a known anti-Semite and bigot.

The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) has
    called for the resignation of Carson, along with six other Democratic members of Congress, for associating with Farrakhan who has a long history of disparaging remarks and hate against Jews, homosexuals, white people and others. Those members of Congress are Carson, and emocratic Representatives Maxine Waters, Keith Ellison, Danny Davis, Al Green, Barbara Lee and Gregory Meeks.

WIBC host Tony Katz
    has been very vocal in his opposition to Carson for multiple instances of bad judgement, and his willingness to work with a bigot like Farrakhan.
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[video=youtube;3HZc1ncxWSU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=3HZc1ncxWSU[/video]
    Wow, he really is the village idiot (or knows that his constituents are) equating louis farakhan of "hitler was a great man; Judaism is a gutter religion" infamy, with Netanyahu because of the Israeli govt's "racist repressive" actions regarding African ILLEGAL immigrants who have gone way out of their way to sneak into Israel because it's such a "racist repressive" place.

I gave up writing&calling that bigoted POS a long time ago. Now I just give my opinion at the ballot box FWIW

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Looking at it strickly from the perspective of he MUST resign! But he won't, just look at his super wacko buddies in congress. Hopeful he can drag Sen. Mexico joe off into the sunset, as if joe needs any help. but I really wonder if my emails to them on my support for the 2nd Amendment get thrown in the trash?

Last edited:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    If only there were enough of "You" to turn the tables on that bunch. If only.
    My in-laws also live in Center Township. They are surrounded by folks who will ONLY vote for a Democrat. Doesn't matter who is on the ticket. Could be a stuffed suit. Literally. As long as Carson runs unopposed in the primary, he will own that district.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Looking at it strickly from the perspective of the "content of his character" he MUST resign! But he won't, just look at his super wacko buddies in congress. Hopeful he can drag Sen. Mexico joe off into the sunset, as if joe needs any help. but I really wonder if my emails to them on my support for the 2nd Amendment get thrown in the trash?

Delete......delete......delete......delete.......delete.....

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    The void in IN-7th has been here for a long time. Grandma, for many years missed most all votes and rode the position to the grave. We have been without effective representation and it will continue. But vote anyway because the other candidates and issues need to get votes that matter.

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    My in-laws also live in Center Township. They are surrounded by folks who will ONLY vote for a Democrat. Doesn't matter who is on the ticket. Could be a stuffed suit. Literally. As long as Carson runs unopposed in the primary, he will own that district.

I don't think it's about Carson's character, ideals, or party as much as a group of people voting against another group of people.
    Whether it be voting against a race, religion, or political party.
    I was told it's a simple issue of voting against a group of people that have mostly delivered a rough time to another group of people. There's no reason to trust it won't happen again. Only after a longer time of change will the voting outcome change.
    It's knowing which dog bites you the hardest.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Andre and everybody else knows the color of his skin. LOOKIN beyond that he should Resign Now. Find another job. The mayor may have something for him to do so just ask him. character is just a word. maybe the wrong word, maybe the right word, just a word. Resign Now

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I didn't need more of a reason to dislike Farrakhan. He did have a lot to do with killing Malcolm X.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfuZoJ7jopo
    But President Hassan Rouhani of Iran I have no issues with. Iran has not gone into another country uninvited for over 200 years. The US's problem with Iran goes back to when we took out Mohammad Mosaddegh and replaced him with the Shah (through Operation Ajax), then they took back their country in 1979 when they kicked him out of the country.
    The Indiana guy, just because he's a Muslim, doesn't give me the right to dislike him or see him as bigoted.
    I'll reserve judgment until I know of actual legislation that comes from this meeting, or if trading state secrets, until then.:twocents:

No issue with the President of the number one state sponsor of terror in the world? Seems like an odd position to take.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am curious about what you think of his character?

I met him when he was with the police dept in some capacity. A friend of mine was tight with that group. We had lunch on a few occasions. He was pleasant enough. Did not come off as over bearing etc but also had a somewhat feel about him. No, I was not feeling him but just something about him.
    Not someone I would seek out to hang with.

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    You will NEVER get a Carson out of Indy. Look at Julia. she was a crooked as a mountain road but kept getting elected.

There was a black Republican from Indy who was a Prof at Butler. Can't remember his name but a REAL smart guy and was a 100% class act. He lost because of the Carson name.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    You will NEVER get a Carson out of Indy. Look at Julia. she was a crooked as a mountain road but kept getting elected.
    There was a black Republican from Indy who was a Prof at Butler. Can't remember his name but a REAL smart guy and was a 100% class act. He lost because of the Carson name.

That is too bad. To have a great city represented by a political dynasty of mediocrity, is a terrible injustice to the people of Indianapolis.

Top Bottom