Top Shot - Jake is an arse..., but he's right.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    A couple of weeks ago Jake said everybody was talking about him behind his back because he's not a "gun guy" and that he doesn't love guns. He admitted that was true and that he would never be a "gun guy." That's the difference. The gun guys are there to see if they are the best shot in the house. Jake is there to win the $ and doesn't feel the need to gauge his skills.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I'm embarrased for shooters, Seals, and americans, What a disapointment. I as a local competitive shooter like to put myself on the high road. In competition you should strive to do that. If I was fighting for my life there's no such thing as cheating, But in Top Shot the best should Shine.

Hope the people at top shot take the hint and don't choose a dingleberry like that for next season.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I imagine that he was asked to leave considering he nailed his own target up. Probably said they had enough of his asshattery.

Glad to see Mike fill his spot. :)

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    How beautifully ironic for Mike to replace JerkfaceJake.
    The one he seemed to have the most problem with.

I cant believe that Dustin was the only one to figure out that you needed to change mags while the target was rotating.
    Wow, just wow.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I'm embarrased for shooters, Seals, and americans, What a disapointment. I as a local competitive shooter like to put myself on the high road. In competition you should strive to do that. If I was fighting for my life there's no such thing as cheating, But in Top Shot the best should Shine.

Hope the people at top shot take the hint and don't choose a dingleberry like that for next season.

What season will you be on top shot?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I would like to see dustin or mike win, but since jake is gone i really dont care who wins. But wow what a boob all that big talk then walks out and quits, im sure like was said there is probably alot we didnt see but man that looks real bad on him.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Difference between George and Jake is George never tried to bait someone into a fight. He talked **** but never showed any of that.

And yah that Dustin guy has a real chance I think. Great thinking about magazine exchange during changing targets.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom