• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    Been tossing this one around a while. I have a glock 19 and a m&p 40c. Think my next handgun will be in .40 and cant decide which to get. I love my glock. I love my m&p. I finally got my hands on a fnp and REALLY liked it but didnt shoot it. I think it was a really good price at $468. Anyone shot/own one of these to get your 2 cents? Ive heard nothing but good things on the fnp and would also consider a fnx.

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    Thanks. Ive shot a buddies glock 23. I really liked it too. The glock is probably ahead of the m&p only beacuse of the sheer quantity of aftermarket parts and add ons for them. And I like the ease of disassembly of the glock. Im really wanting more info and opinions on the fnp/fnx. I dont know anyone that has one for me to try. I did notice the fnp must disassemble like the m&p because of the takedown lever.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Been tossing this one around a while. I have a glock 19 and a m&p 40c. Think my next handgun will be in .40 and cant decide which to get. I love my glock. I love my m&p. I finally got my hands on a fnp and REALLY liked it but didnt shoot it. I think it was a really good price at $468. Anyone shot/own one of these to get your 2 cents? Ive heard nothing but good things on the fnp and would also consider a fnx.
    Was that for a new FNP? If so that is an excellent price.;)

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i've been thinking of switching to a .40 myself. i've got a sig p220 now and .45 is just too expensive anymore. i really like the FN's from the ones ive held and what ive read

jake

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    Yeah just saw somewhere else around Indy that has black or two tone with 5 mags for 430! hopefully the sale isnt over when I get there!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Is there a specific purpose to this next gun? Will you be carrying it, home defense, range toy?

Based on the answer to that and with knowing what you already have (as stated in first post), we could probably give you better advice.

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    How does the FNP compare to a Sig p2022? Ive held an FNP, but never shot one. I have a 2022,that I really like, but thought about trying an FNP. Both felt rather big for concealed carry compared to an MPc

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

harokyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    I have the FNP 45 ( its my picture to the left) and i love it . two things that are really great are that it litterally has the same recoil as alot of 9mm s and also it is VERY acurate

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    Shooter521, yeah I saw that on your board. didnt know if that was still a good price and if you still had any.

This would be a range toy/open carry.

No offence but I just dont like the looks of a CZ. I cant put my finger on what it is exactly.

Yeah still trying to convince my wife I need ANOTHER gun!

Havent come across a Sig 2022 to look at.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Personally, I prefer the FNP. I have a FNP9 and would not trade it for any other pistol. I also had a FNP40 but sold it to consolidate calibers. I like the fact that they come with 3 mags along with interchangable back straps.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    No offence but I just dont like the looks of a CZ. I cant put my finger on what it is exactly.

Yeah still trying to convince my wife I need ANOTHER gun!

then in that case id take a nice hard look at a FN i think you might take to it better than the other but always keep in mine price of mags/holster before you buy..... And good luck on convincing the wife!!!

Top Bottom