• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    I only one I can say anything about is the m&p I have had a .40cal for almost a year love the thing great gun ever a problem with is. It is starting to catch on with slots of police and homeland people. Love it 100%

watkins1988

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Indy
    i own and like glock. i know its been mentioned but i would try to find someone who would let you shoot a SA/DA if you havent yet just to make sure you like it. i have shot a beretta 92 and didnt like it compared to my glock. but i dont know how it compares to the fnp. but i like the triggers on the walther ppk and p22. im just saying it will be a bit different than the glock or the m&P

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    There are two things that I do not care for about the FNX. 1. the magazines can be a PITA to insert on some of the ones I have handled. 2. I do not like how the back straps are held on. The FNX is basicly the FNP45 but in 9 and 40. The nice thing about the FNP is you can get a standard model which is decocker only, or you can get a USG model which is decocker + safety. I have shot glocks, m&p's, Xd's, Xdm's, Sigs, Berettas, etc. I'll still take the FNP over all of them. That is my own personal opinion though. Everyone that has shot my FNP has had nothing but good things to say.

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    I did dry fire the fnp in DA and wasnt sure Id like it but this would not be an EDC gun. more of a plinker. If I did carry it I would carry cocked and locked.

U.S. Pat, I did some reading on the fnx. Ive read in th fn forums that people are having probs with the fnx and that the customer service isnt that good. now Im questioning the fn at all.

I may add a Beretta into the mix too.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I did dry fire the fnp in DA and wasn't sure Id like it but this would not be an EDC gun. more of a plinker. If I did carry it I would carry cocked and locked.

U.S. Pat, I did some reading on the fnx. Ive read in th fn forums that people are having probs with the fnx and that the customer service isn't that good. now I'm questioning the fn at all.

I may add a Beretta into the mix too.

I have never had to use their customer service, so, I can not comment. I have seen a lot of cry babies on the FN forum. I have also seen a lot of positive comments about their customer service. I personally carry with the hammer down. I did so when I carried a 92FS in the service. I can still place every round center mass no problem. I absolutely despise manual safeties on a carry gun.

Top Bottom