• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I watched from the parking lot of a customer's business in Cleveland. I was there anyway and they had spare glasses......Big Woop?
    Cool but I wouldn't travel far to see another. I will be dead by the time the next one comes anyway. One eerie thing was how all the traffic just disappeared
    2026? Sorry RIP.

:):

edit: oops, sorry you said you wouldn’t travel far. It’s gonna be in Spain.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Drove to Marion and watched with my wife. 2 minutes. Glasses came off and I shouted and embarrassed my wife in an almost empty parking lot. A 99.9 % eclipse ain’t worth a plug nickel. This total one was worth $1 Trillion dollars. I never expected this, greatest thing I ever saw. We were waiting for Jesus to step out and return. Incrediable.
    Completely agree. The partials have been a real letdown. I spent the last few weeks letting my kid know that the eclipse probably wouldn't be that impressive (based on past experience with partials). This was INCREDIBLE!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    All right you maggots the eclipse is over get your butts back to work.
    Totality started at 1:42 and lasted until about 1:46 here in Texas. My scheduled break time is 1:30-1:45
    Typically I’m alone or a couple other people. Today, 90% of the company came out to hang on my break. I feel special. :dunno:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I was hoping for a conspiracy , tin foil hat related response :tinfoil: , but the logical facts will have to do . :)
    Thanks !!
    It was quite an awesome show for us who watched ......Not disappointed at all .
    Thanks, I didn’t want to tell everyone that O’biden ordered it painted black. So he could take credit for bringing the sun god back. :lmfao:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Haven't caught up with the thread, so this question was maybe already asked/answered, but did anyone else see little bright red dots underneath the moon during totality? At first there was one, and then a second bright red dot appeared shortly before totality ended. We all saw them, and conjectured that they were coronal ejections (I think that's what they're called) but I didn't remember hearing anything in advance about them being visible.
    Not the best pic but yea saw it too and managed to get this.

1712621782280.png

Top Bottom