Trail Camera Favorites...Post your favorite pictures captured on your cameras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smith7.3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    ft wayne
    I thought so as well, biggest buck I've seen in my small area. I'm pretty sure he made it through the season, hopefully I'll see him next year.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I thought so as well, biggest buck I've seen in my small area. I'm pretty sure he made it through the season, hopefully I'll see him next year.

I had a few I was watching on my cameras but the neighbors got the nicest ones. Opening day of shotgun season, two were shot within 30 minutes of each other. Hubby let them pass by hoping they might live another year. We heard the shots and KNEW it was them. It was confirmed by neighbors later as to who shot them.

This is one of the ones I was watching.

STC_0388.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was really enjoying seeing that one. I think he was just traveling through following does since we had not seen him before...he was on the cameras for a couple of weeks.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had 20 turkeys in the back yard earlier today. I will be curious to see what the camera caught of them. The most I have seen recently was the 7 that were here yesterday so 20 made me quite happy to see! Eliminating some coyotes seems to have helped.

I counted 16 deer while we were having dinner tonight. I did have to yell at one who felt my flower beds would be a tasty treat...those tender lily plants that are sprouting must be delicious. Of course, she just looked at me and took another bite. I have enough to share so I guess a few nibbles won't hurt.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have 800 pictures to go through on this card, but this one jumped out at me and I can't stop laughing...nothing like a squirrel selfie!

STC_0127.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This isn't from a trail cam but I looked out in my back yard today and saw what looked like 3, maybe 4 deer relaxing under this cedar tree.

2w6zdio.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This isn't from a trail cam but I looked out in my back yard today and saw what looked like 3, maybe 4 deer relaxing under this cedar tree.

2w6zdio.jpg

I love it when I see them feeling comfortable enough to nap in my yard!! That ranks right up there with when they bring their new babies to see me. :)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I love it when I see them feeling comfortable enough to nap in my yard!! That ranks right up there with when they bring their new babies to see me. :)

It's not uncommon to find places in the yard where they've bedded down for the night. I usually find them while I'm mowing. But this is the first time I've seen them under that tree and within about 40-50ft of the back steps of the house. :)

I love it when the babies start showing up. The cutest one I remember was several years ago (while mowing :D ). The mom came out of the woods and a little one was trying his/her best to keep up. You could tell by how little s/he was and how shaky he was on his feet, s/he couldn't have been more than few hours old.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I help an elderly neighbor and the one day we looked out her kitchen window to see mama and THREE little tiny fawns following her. She got the biggest kick out of seeing them in her yard. I rarely see fawns here before late June/early July in the yard.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    This was from a few years ago but we still see it quite a bit. I watched him for about an hour last year during early archery season

Attachments

• 20160731_200114_001_2.jpg
      20160731_200114_001_2.jpg
      903.2 KB · Views: 111

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    These two were stalking each other and then suddenly parted ways! Trail camera caught the action.

STC_0487.jpg

Top Bottom