Trail Camera Favorites...Post your favorite pictures captured on your cameras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Bobcat walking up my drive........

2i74cxz.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This isn't from a trail cam but I looked out in my back yard today and saw what looked like 3, maybe 4 deer relaxing under this cedar tree.

2w6zdio.jpg

The girls were under the tree again yesterday when I came back from town. I think they must like the freshly mown grass as I'd just mowed around that tree about an hour or two earlier. :D

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The girls were under the tree again yesterday when I came back from town. I think they must like the freshly mown grass as I'd just mowed around that tree about an hour or two earlier. :D

I haven't seen any laying in the yard recently, but I am getting plenty of visitors every day and seeing a lot more turkeys.

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Ok, I'll play. Not a trail cam but a security camera. Here's the coon I was talking about in a different thread.

Raccoon.jpg

Look!! A UFO in my back yard!!!

UFO.jpg

Love the deer pics btw.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Security camera pictures work too! Or just plain old pictures of things you see in your area.

I keep waiting to see bats on the cameras but so far haven't seen them yet this year. It took me a while to figure out what those things were in the nighttime pictures. I think some of them may actually be flying squirrels too since they seemed kind of fat to be bats.

Weather is getting nicer so I should be seeing those again before long.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not from the trail camera, but I had a surprise visitor tonight. I haven't seen one of these for a long time so was quite surprised when I saw him fly past the window and land in this tree. Must be some tasty ants in there!

DSC_7398.jpg

These rather pregnant girls showed up while we were having dinner...right after the five hens, two big toms and a jake wandered out of the yard.

DSC_7491.jpg

This was one of the toms a couple of days ago on the trail camera.

STC_0464.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Nice!

Looking at your trees though, you're 2-3 weeks behind us in leaf-out. It's amazing there can be that much difference in one state. (Or maybe not when the state goes north and south like ours. :D )

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nice!

Looking at your trees though, you're 2-3 weeks behind us in leaf-out. It's amazing there can be that much difference in one state. (Or maybe not when the state goes north and south like ours. :D )

A lot of the oak trees are just starting to leaf out. The maples are farther along. It is interesting how much temperature difference there is within our state though. We are supposed to possibly hit 29 tonight.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This one made me chuckle...just going through the card from yesterday and I had several of the deer challenging each other on their hind legs, but this one just made me laugh. Very pregnant belly...she looks like a circus performer!

STC_0266.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I will definitely be keeping my eye on them. There was a whole gang of them out there last night so now you have me wondering just what they had planned. It started out with 11 of them cavorting around the back yard and then they called in the boys and 5 more suddenly appeared!

Top Bottom