Trail Camera Favorites...Post your favorite pictures captured on your cameras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Cool pictures!

Are all of those cubs from the same bear? Do they have that many?? I always thought twins or maybe triplets, but do that have litters like that? Wow...I'm not sure I would want to see that in my yard.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Cool pictures!

Are all of those cubs from the same bear? Do they have that many?? I always thought twins or maybe triplets, but do that have litters like that? Wow...I'm not sure I would want to see that in my yard.

i thought the same thing, but then looked it up to find that they USUALLY have one or two cubs, but the record number of recorded cubs was SIX!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    i thought the same thing, but then looked it up to find that they USUALLY have one or two cubs, but the record number of recorded cubs was SIX!

That's amazing! I like seeing my deer and turkey every day. I'm not so sure I would like seeing bear here though. Coyotes are bad enough.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I always love the ones where they are really curious about the cam.

Last week was "Buck Week" on the deer cam. I had 71 videos and 6-10 were doe's the rest were bucks....it was cool.

Snapshot%201%205-15-2017%202-50%20PM_zps1kheqahe.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

Also this is my first time playing with the cam all year and was wondering when I will start to see the babies show up? Really looking forward to seeing them!

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I love those close ups and seeing the antler growth. We have several bucks on the cameras daily. I have five in a group that are always together.

I usually don't see babies in the yard until about the first week of August when they finally bring them out to see us. I love seeing them!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I normally pull all of my trail cams by late February and don't put them back out until mid May but I decided to leave one up this year. I_00935a.JPG I_01025d.JPG

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wow...those antlers are pretty advanced for April 24. I don't have any here that tall yet.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I've never had pictures of this buck (or any other for that matter) quite this early before but extrapolating backward from the mid to late May velvet pics of him from the last several years, he appears to be ahead of schedule this year and he has always been way ahead of almost all other bucks I have ever had velvet photos of.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    SUNP0520.jpg SUNP0525.jpg SUNP0526.jpg

Got a trail cam at my cabin property. Got a pic of this guy hanging out by my shooting spot. Going to put out some more deer attractant and see if he has any friends around.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I did have someone in my back yard with a flashlight on my camera once, but I couldn't tell what they were wearing...could have been this guy! :D

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Cool pictures!

Have to imagine they are from one mother as she is with them.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I entered the 3rd photo from the OP in a photo contest that Stealth cam was having. I found out today that for being a finalist in the contest (made it to the final round of voting for action shots), I won a new camera. I will be receiving a DS4K 30 mp (No glo) camera in a few weeks! I'm psyched!!

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I entered the 3rd photo from the OP in a photo contest that Stealth cam was having. I found out today that for being a finalist in the contest (made it to the final round of voting for action shots), I won a new camera. I will be receiving a DS4K 30 mp (No glo) camera in a few weeks! I'm psyched!!

Congratulations, that's Awesome!

Top Bottom