• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Homebrew

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    We had about 50-60 kids come by in our neighborhood. Everyone was really polite and respectful- fun time.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I love living in the country but I do miss the kids on Halloween night. I love to pass out the candy and see the little kiddies. What a great time! ! !
    Also I think Sammy Terry is on channel 4 tonight at 10p for his special.:D
    Anyone remember him and his spider George?

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Perhaps it's because you were actually wearing pants this year. :D

ATM.....what does he usually wear? The possibilities boggle the mind!

We had a ton of trick or treaters last night, and 90% of them all said "Thank You". The little bitty ones said..."sank uuuu", it was SOOOOO cute!

We had everything from little bugs, to fairies, to Warewolves and Vampires, Witches, and Zombies (we were a little leary of them, had to make sure they were just kids dressed up, not real ones trying to sneak in and eat us!). We even one kid dressed up as a Computer Geek. He was hilarious! All in all I'd say we had at least 150 or so kids. We even have candy leftovers! YUMMY! Now to find a few good movies to watch. If anyone hasn't seen "Captain America" yet, do watch it, it's great! And the weapons that the evil Nazi built were awesome! But in the end, the good guys win. Course that's always the case with "superheros". Watch it all the way to the end of the credits, it has a preview of the new movie "The Avengers" that'll be out in May of 2012. Captian America is the first of the Avengers. Thor will be in it, X-Men as well, but I'm not sure who else....

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So, we haven't heard from Tom since last night. I'm assuming he got arrested for something candy-related. Some kid's clown costume probably scared him and he ended up punching the kid or something.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    So, we haven't heard from Tom since last night. I'm assuming he got arrested for something candy-related. Some kid's clown costume probably scared him and he ended up punching the kid or something.

Damn zombies were everywhere last night! It's not my fault that the one I decided to take out was a kid in a costume!

Darn kids hit hard too! :n00b:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    They let you INGO from the jail?

Yeah, I used "INGO" as a verb because that's how I roll.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    trick or treat

cause they're fast.

We just moved so we were hoping to meet some of the neighborhood kids by having them come trick or treating. So I turned on our light. I saw a bunch of kids down the street. But none came. I went out to the street and looked. Our house isn't visible at all. So, I hooked up the dog, and put all the candy in a big stainless steel bowl and went out walking. I handed out a bunch of candy and the dog had a great time. When I got back home I got to thinking. It had to look kinda strange. I'm new there so no one knows me. I'm walking around looking for kids to give candy to. "hey kids look I have a puppy. Oooo looky here I have candy too" I must have looked like a real weirdo. I bet I'm on some gov't list now and no one will ever speak to me again.

Jason

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just love the way their little eyes light up when I tell them to find the candy in my pant's pockets.

Top Bottom