• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    When I still lived with my parents (that was a LONG time ago, I'll have you know) I think we didn't have 1/yr for the twelve years I lived there. I got to eat some candy for a few years, until they wised up. Man, people, always figuring stuff out, I tell ya.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    we actually had a trick or treater tonight! yes just one, nice kid. had his mom walking around with him. This is our first one in 3 years. We live out of town so it was nice to get one.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    And we live close to an apartment complex with a ton of kids...we only had 1 kid show up. Maybe the neighbors have seen me carrying guns in and out of the house far too many times to send their kids over.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I live out in the hicks and the kids we have come to the house are kids we know. They are always polite. I pick special candy out for one child in particularly that has bad food allergies. Her face could light up a city block when she sees I have gotten her the type of candy she can eat. Kids are some of the coolest people!

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    We had some very polite ones, and some rude ones. There were some neighbor girls dressed all skanky and they barely even spoke when they were at the door, one of them was talking on her phone the entire time, just got her candy and left. I don't even want to waste my time and money on most of the brats, but hubby always complains too much if we don't.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    We had some very polite ones, and some rude ones. There were some neighbor girls dressed all skanky and they barely even spoke when they were at the door, one of them was talking on her phone the entire time, just got her candy and left. I don't even want to waste my time and money on most of the brats, but hubby always complains too much if we don't.

Wow. If I did hand out candy on Halloween, I think I'd have to drop some rocks in the bag of the kid who couldn't even get off the phone. :cool:

Top Bottom