• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Damit!! I almost made it a week without someone on here doing something that made me send Pepsi up my nose!! Too funny. anti's are easy to bait. And sadly they are easy to fine. Thanks for posting.

I hear you man...Between Lebowski, Chuchmouse and Printcraft I am starting to wonder if I have damaged my nose due to Dr. Pepper spraying out onto my keyboard...:)

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Hah! I about lost it at the first pic with a comment on how the guy looked pissed and the camera man was lucky to have been unscathed. After reading a few more I started to get a headache though. FB posts are always a good laugh, particularly the ones in which people are dead serious with halfwit comments XD.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Wish we could carry at schools here; would make things simpler. These are the morons that can't distinguish between possession of a tool and the intent to do evil with it. Would they be upset if you OCed a hammer, or would you have to start bashing their stupid heads in before it dawned on them?
    You can carry in my school. Just sayin'

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Grr, I've forgotten my login details.

I used a throway 'ten minute email' account that was randomly generated and forgot to save the details somewhere. :(

Probably for the best, I don't want to actually give those morons any ideas.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Grr, I've forgotten my login details.

I used a throway 'ten minute email' account that was randomly generated and forgot to save the details somewhere. :(

Probably for the best, I don't want to actually give those morons any ideas.

Oh man! The fun was just starting too!! Hopefully you'll remember it.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    At your first picture, look at the comment five down from the Kalashnikov post. Suggests using firecrackers and calling the cops to fake a shooting incident to attempt to get OCers arrested.

These people are absolutely horrible.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    At your first picture, look at the comment five down from the Kalashnikov post. Suggests using firecrackers and calling the cops to fake a shooting incident to attempt to get OCers arrested.

These people are absolutely horrible.

What a sadistic thought/suggestion. It even looks like his profile picture is a photo in uniform from some section of the armed forces too... if so, you -know- he's been around and handled guns. Wowzer.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    What a sadistic thought/suggestion. It even looks like his profile picture is a photo in uniform from some section of the armed forces too... if so, you -know- he's been around and handled guns. Wowzer.

I'd guess a case of stolen valor? A wannabe.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

liberal-tears.jpg

Mmmmmmm, so tasty.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    That was both hilarious and tragic at the same time. Pretty sure that there were seismic tremors from all that foot stomping over the election results. Maybe some day the plebs will stop voting against their interests and support their enlightened betters

I know right? Several threads like that. The undertone of "holier-than-thou" in almost every post is revealing of their ways.

Top Bottom