• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I know right? Several threads like that. The undertone of "holier-than-thou" in almost every post is revealing of their ways.

LD5HZv8r22MUVPsCwdz3jHCtH74V5qVsujuFQhRUWF8SGSYwctRWZVDm0L_0UedEabYfmA=s85

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I just clicked on the facebook page for them. You can't even "like" or "comment" on anything, just "share". Apparently you have to "like" the page to be included. Typical liberal shyt.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I just clicked on the facebook page for them. You can't even "like" or "comment" on anything, just "share". Apparently you have to "like" the page to be included. Typical liberal shyt.

I just checked and they must have made changes. You now can't comment without liking or joining the group. I ain't liking any of that BS. I guess they got tired of apposing views. Nothing like a one sided argument. I guess my point of view is now irrelevant there now. Sad day for gun owners. :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just checked and they must have made changes. You now can't comment without liking or joining the group. I ain't liking any of that BS. I guess they got tired of apposing views. Nothing like a one sided argument. I guess my point of view is now irrelevant there now. Sad day for gun owners. :(

who are we talking about? Moms?
    I just checked and I can do both. I have not liked their page or joined their group

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    who are we talking about? Moms?
    I just checked and I can do both. I have not liked their page or joined their group

Maybe I have been blocked then. I can't like anything or comment. Just share. I did make some comments. But i wasn't hateful. I just didn't comment in a "like" frame of mind.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Remember, she is a professional astroturfer and spin artist. You think she isnt going to control the message 110%? Go ahead. Find dissent. If you DO happen to find that singular morsel, go back in 6 hours and see if its still there. I'll betcha lunch its gone.

Ive lost track of how many friends Ive had try to have rational and factual debate, even asking simple questions in a non-offensive manner and they are deleted and blocked.

Beware ANY forum where there is zero dissent or anyone talking off-script. Odds are its astroturf.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    oh I know

I type a response then erase it. not worth getting into with them, they will not accept any view but their own

I rules like that let you have your own little spot of reality where you can spread your fear and hatred without any other point of view. Some of the crap on there was just ridiculous. Talking about being so scared of a MWAG!! Like we are looking at everyone as a opportunity to kill!! Talk about psycho.

I have several friends relatives that started talking anti gun crap. One in particular was in the middle of a rant when I asked her if she was fearful of me. She said no. I ask her if she ever had a reason for fear me in the past. She said hell no. Why would I fear you. I told her I was carrying a gun. I'd gladly "leave". I know it bothers you. We ended up talking for a long time about guns. Self defense and sport. She seems changed. Hasn't brought it up since. BTW: It was my sister. My brother now carry's. Her son now shoots.

If you get these people off to the side, and talk one on one most change there point of view. But there are not enough of us willing to take the time. I do at every opportunity. We all should do it. It's a great way to hone your people skills!!

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Went and checked out their Facebook page out of curiosity, and I couldn't believe they had two hundred and some odd thousand people that "like" the page. Then I went to the NRA page and saw 4 million "liked" their page. That made me feel a little better.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Went and checked out their Facebook page out of curiosity, and I couldn't believe they had two hundred and some odd thousand people that "like" the page. Then I went to the NRA page and saw 4 million "liked" their page. That made me feel a little better.

And you won't find one single post that isn't 100% in agreement. Not even an on the fence question.

Hard core astroturf.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    And you won't find one single post that isn't 100% in agreement. Not even an on the fence question.

Hard core astroturf.

My comments were up for about 16 hours before they were yanked. There are a few Pro 2a comments. You just have to read a lot of crap to find them. Doing that without your head exploding is tough!!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The only way to keep 2a comments up there is to [STRIKE]spam[/STRIKE] innundate them with so many they cant possibly take them down fast enough.

Unfortunately it would be futile as they also ban/block you at the same time, so each account gets only one shot. So it would be VERY short lived.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have unlimited Email accounts on my domain name. I could be busy a while but then they would just block my IP.

Top Bottom