• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    tumblr_ntk1jbkXQV1ue1qi5o1_500.gif

I've driven by that house. The neighborhood looks quite different in person.

ABQ, represent!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Could it be said that the Trooper’s age and experience level may have played a part in this tragedy just like OC’ing a handgun did?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    That trooper has got to be glad he will not be judged by the court of public opinion..
    If you considered the comments section of Lafayette's Journal & Courier, you would believe the trooper should be drawn and quartered before a trial can commence.

I have serious reservations about the account told by the trooper, but I wasn't there.

Glockman91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Franklin
    The mother called dispatch letting them know her husband would be working on the vehicle. The witness who videotaped said the man shot by the cop, had his hands up in the air and was complying with orders, the trooper asked where the gun was as he was behind his police cruiser door and the man pointed to his right hip and the cop shot him. That is when the witness started videotaping. They let that man lay there and bleed out. 2 officers were on the scene when the shots were fired.

Last edited:

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    The mother called dispatch letting them know her husband would be working on the vehicle. The witness who videotaped said the man shot by the cop, had his hands up in the air and was complying with orders, the trooper asked where the gun was as he was behind his police cruiser door and the man pointed to his right hip and the cop shot him. That is when the witness started videotaping. They let that man lay there and bleed out. 2 officers were on the scene when the shots were fired.

And you know all of this to be true how?

Glockman91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Franklin
    When the news outlets starting reporting it and the witness also commented on some of the posts on fox 59 but since then she has deleted her FB account so I would assume she was advised to keep quiet during all of this from an attorney. You heard about what happened to the guy in NY right? The guy that videotaped the cops choking the guy over cigarettes was harassed by police, even arrested for releasing the video and has to constantly look over his shoulder. You always have to be careful when it comes to cops, if you catch them in the act they like to harass you and do whatever they can to get back at you.

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden

This is the sequence of events as reported by many in Facebook comments, but not as reported by any news source or the man who took the video.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    When the news outlets starting reporting it and the witness also commented on some of the posts on fox 59 but since then she has deleted her FB account so I would assume she was advised to keep quiet during all of this from an attorney. You heard about what happened to the guy in NY right? The guy that videotaped the cops choking the guy over cigarettes was harassed by police, even arrested for releasing the video and has to constantly look over his shoulder. You always have to be careful when it comes to cops, if you catch them in the act they like to harass you and do whatever they can to get back at you.

Ahhh yes. Third party information via Facebook. So you weren’t there, got it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I’m not going to side with anyone until the investigation is complete and the facts have been brought to light. Crazy, I know.
    I hope they are, but I fear not many will be. Unless there are actual witnesses or camera footage we do not know about, there we are unlikely to learn much more about what happened.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

So there is a witness.

Top Bottom