• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My truck is over 12' tall, has a big American flag on each side. I never have any issues. I have 4 of these stickers on all sides too.
    images

I actually think it makes everyone edgy.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Identify yourself as some who likes to get sh....stuff done and supports a program that still teaches kids proper marksmanship, how to build things, grow things and fix things:

2013-300x150-1.jpg

This is what my truck rocks.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    So I have a nice truck and I am wanting to put something on it that lets other patriots know who’s side I am on. But also do not want to advertise to the masses that there maybe valuables in the truck. Like firearms. So not really wanting 2a 3% type things. Any ideas? I have a couple just seeing what you guys thought. Or maybe I am putting too much thought into it and should go full on 2a or maybe nothing at all...?

If you're trying to prevent your car from being a target of ANTIFA/BLM type ne'er-do-wells, then there's nothing even close to patriotic that you can put on your car that wont clue them in.

If you're trying to prevent general theft, stay away from 2nd amendment and gun stickers.

An American flag is about the furthest I'd go if you're trying to be generally low-profile.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have 7.62 in an oval on my rear window. Enthusiasts know what it means. Most people think it means I can run 7.62 miles

I had a 5.56 on one of my cars. I had two people tell me they knew what it meant. One was a cop, the other a soldier. I just told everyone else who asked, "I like to run weird distances". They never pushed it.

Even my boss who owns an AR didn't know what it meant. He really needs to sell it.:)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    And that's why I don't do much of this stuff. I just don't even know what a large majority of these various groups and meanings are. I somewhat live under a rock (especially these days with no commute to get my news intake, etc). I had to look up the 3% thing to even see what the reference was.

I don't know what 3% means.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I don't know what 3% means.

The Three Percenters, also styled 3 Percenters, 3%ers and III%ers,[SUP][1][/SUP] are an American and Canadian far-right militia movement[SUP][2][/SUP] and paramilitary group.[SUP][3][/SUP] The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs.

The group's name derives from the disputed claim that only three percent of American colonists took up arms against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters
    [/SUP]

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    The Three Percenters, also styled 3 Percenters, 3%ers and III%ers,[SUP][1][/SUP] are an American and Canadian far-right militia movement[SUP][2][/SUP] and paramilitary group.[SUP][3][/SUP] The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs.

The group's name derives from the disputed claim that only three percent of American colonists took up arms against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters
    [/SUP]

Thanks. I remember back in my motorcycle days running into 2 percenters at some of the rides/rallies I used to go to in Washington DC. :)

Top Bottom