• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Cop car sized American flag on the left bottom corner, this on the right bottom corner:

AR15-Bolt-Head.jpg

If you know, you know.

I know.... I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The Three Percenters, also styled 3 Percenters, 3%ers and III%ers,[SUP][1][/SUP] are an American and Canadian far-right militia movement[SUP][2][/SUP] and paramilitary group.[SUP][3][/SUP] The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs.

The group's name derives from the disputed claim that only three percent of American colonists took up arms against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters
    [/SUP]

I disagree with this description.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Cop car sized American flag on the left bottom corner, this on the right bottom corner:

AR15-Bolt-Head.jpg

If you know, you know.

I bet that one flies right over a LOT of people in the gun community. I would guess no one outside would figure it out.

It took me a minute to figure it out.

BTW, where did you get it?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I bet that one flies right over a LOT of people in the gun community. I would guess no one outside would figure it out.

I just got it......I have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I'm livin' dangerously over here :cool:

00v0v_4B7vnIakLOs_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

I dont keep anything valuable in the truck and I leave it unlocked so unless you're a thief who needs a 4-way lug wrench, half a bottle of tranny fluid, a pencil or old gum wrapper then you will be disappointed.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Bonnie blue flag would go unnoticed by most. However if some figured it out they may take it out on your car in some neighborhoods. Although Bonnie blue flag has been used as a way for many to show rebellion from over reaching government.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I used to have an INGO sticker on the back windshield, but I sold it with the car attached.

A Magpul logo generally goes pretty unnoticed by non gun folks.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees

The OG had one on her car for the longest time before the car wash took it out. She works in a fairly left leaning organization and was asked once by a coworker what it was. She told them it was a gear, like on a bicycle.

Where it came from is an interesting story, and probably why Ruger_Ronin's looks slightly different. I picked a few up from a LGS some years ago but they don't have them any more. Seems the website ar15.com was able to copyright the image (how is beyond me) and sent said LGS a C&D letter.

Like was said earlier - LEOs, Veterans & fanboys know.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The Three Percenters, also styled 3 Percenters, 3%ers and III%ers,[SUP][1][/SUP] are an American and Canadian far-right militia movement[SUP][2][/SUP] and paramilitary group.[SUP][3][/SUP] The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs.

The group's name derives from the disputed claim that only three percent of American colonists took up arms against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters
    [/SUP]
    Disputed claim?!?!?
    Fake news!
    Asking for a friend.

Intersting to me to see what some people are not familiar with that some may (me) think is common knowledge. You might think, with that in mind, that we might see things in a different light on this forum. I’m glad that’s not the case and it’s a nice comfortable echo chamber.

edit to actually address the topic; I would go totally gray man, no stickers. When you jump out with your gun or med kit in hand the people that need to know will know. No one else needs to know.

Top Bottom