• ...and so much more!
  • Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    If people are actually claiming that they would have been the (disputed) 3%....that strikes me as hypothetical and belated stolen valor.
    What would you have done then? I suppose by that logic, I've stolen patriotism for believing in the emancipation from British rule? I'm not 250 years old so I guess my views are invalid.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    DSC-0338.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    What would you have done then? I suppose by that logic, I've stolen patriotism for believing in the emancipation from British rule? I'm not 250 years old so I guess my views are invalid.

Your beliefs about history are fine. The claim that "if I had been there, I would have done X..." C'mon. Whadda ya want? A cookie for claiming that you would have done something hypothetically?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Your beliefs about history are fine. The claim that "if I had been there, I would have done X..." C'mon. Whadda ya want? A cookie for claiming that you would have done something hypothetically?
    Nice post edit. Yes, if you have cookies I'll take one. Oatmeal peanut butter if possible.
    Here's 2 hypotheticals for you: Yes I would have, and yes I would again if necessary. The air thin up there guy?

Apologies to the OP for the thread jack. I'd advise against using typical arms manufacturer logos. It can draw the wrong attention (theives, combatants, etc.) As previously mentioned the more subtle mfg logos are not so easily identified to the unknown. In the end it's your window. Aside from reasons mentioned, who gives a **** what others think. (Including me!)

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Greyman is a philosophy that I try to live by. No stickers, no flashy vehicle, no bright colored clothes. The only exception to this is the yellow ribbon license plate on my car. My son is in the Army and has been deployed to the Middle East 5 times in the last 16 years. I have the yellow ribbon to show my support to the tens of thousands of men and women that lost their youths over there.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The Three Percenters, also styled 3 Percenters, 3%ers and III%ers,[SUP][1][/SUP] are an American and Canadian far-right militia movement[SUP][2][/SUP] and paramilitary group.[SUP][3][/SUP] The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs.

The group's name derives from the disputed claim that only three percent of American colonists took up arms against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters
    [/SUP]

I disagree with this description.

Upon further review...

Their website says they're not a militia, but if you watch some of their YouTube videos, they identify themselves as a militia. It's even on some of their decals.

https://www.thethreepercenters.org/about-us

If you want to go downtown with your rifle and stand across the street from BLM (this shouldn't start anything), there you go.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Upon further review...

Their website says they're not a militia, but if you watch some of their YouTube videos, they identify themselves as a militia. It's even on some of their decals.

I'm not sure that it matters, because it depends on who you ask. One man's militia is another man's terrorist group.

Labels, labels, labels. Did you know that "Antifa" actually stands for anti-fascist. Wild. :):

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm not sure that it matters, because it depends on who you ask. One man's militia is another man's terrorist group.

Labels, labels, labels. Did you know that "Antifa" actually stands for anti-fascist. Wild. :):

But that would mean one man's "arsenal" is another man's "nice start on a collection", or one man's "ammunition stockpile" is another man's "next range trip". Oh wait!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Greyman is a philosophy that I try to live by. No stickers, no flashy vehicle, no bright colored clothes. The only exception to this is the yellow ribbon license plate on my car. My son is in the Army and has been deployed to the Middle East 5 times in the last 16 years. I have the yellow ribbon to show my support to the tens of thousands of men and women that lost their youths over there.

Absofreakinglutely

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Yes.

I like the bolt sticker. That would be under the radar. Personally I wouldn't sport a militia sticker. Unless that's what you're into.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I guess it all depends on how quickly or thoroughly you want your vehicle to be vandalized. :abused:

I used to generally run with an NRA Life Member and a Sig Sauer sticker. Got several of both right now, but I won't stick them on my vehicles anymore.

During Clinton's reign of terror, my vehicle was wearing a "CHARLTON HESTON IS MY PRESIDENT" bumper sticker on my back window, and I got a lot of favorable comments over that one.

Now? No stickers. It's just a way to entice cowards who would much rather cost you money than stand toe-to-toe with you. Hell, my disabled vet plates probably make me a target to some people.

Top Bottom