• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    very imprecise harmless definition. I will go with that one rather than mine. That means you also accept the 1st definition of harm. By that definition, I can claim that anyone with any symptoms suffered harm.

Fail. He said '99% of WuVid 19 infections are harmless', that is a specific, checkable claim and it was so checked. He was not claiming 100%. It is analagous to claiming 99% of mosquito bites in the US are harmless, despite the fact a rare individual could contract west nile or St. Louis encephalitis from one and potentially die. The 99% is a crucial modifier for harmless

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Putting up a flag pole or poles before the frost sets in.
    Wife needs to fly her Indiana flag.

Might be getting a MAGA flag too, just so's it can be seen.
    Would look pretty good next to the 1981 Texas honor with gold fringe but I'm saving that one for the formaldehyde.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Putting up a flag pole or poles before the frost sets in.
    Wife needs to fly her Indiana flag.

Might be getting a MAGA flag too, just so's it can be seen.
    Would look pretty good next to the 1981 Texas honor with gold fringe but I'm saving that one for the formaldehyde.

Put up my flagpole for our flag July 3rd.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not really IF you believe there are functions the police are handling that could be better handled by another entity.

Shouldn’t be hard to find. Biden said it. When someone asks if you if you support defunding police and you say that you support redirecting funds elsewhere, that’s another way of saying you support defunding police.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not really IF you believe there are functions the police are handling that could be better handled by another entity.
    That’s one way—a very charitable way—to interpret it. It looks to me like the left has been checking down the play they want to go with. “Abolish police” backfired. So then it’s, no, we just want to defund the police. That one’s not polling so well either, so now it’s “divert funds”. It means the same thing.

When they softened “abolish police” to “defund”, they had to write articles in left wing rags to signal the faithful that, no, “defund” still means we want to abolish. Maybe now we’ll see one where they explain, no, “divert” really means “defund”, which as you know, means abolish.

I’m not saying Biden wants to abolish the police. I mean, he still says “malarkey”, for **** sake. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he’s still living in the 1970s world of policing and secretly thinks that sometimes the thugs need a little tune-up.

He has to pander to a base, which I get. So his campaign has to get him to dance around the crazies. But in his age-altered state of mind I doubt seriously that he has the faculties to stand up to a bery insane and determined left, which has tremendous institutional power.

I’d love to ask him that in a town hall. I’d like to ask him this:

In this climate of great division, where we have extreme left ideologues from your own party demanding reparations, abolishing police, advocating for racial segregation, pushing to end capitalism, can you first, handle the pressure to implement insane, racist, harmful policies that the crazy people in your party demand, and second, heal the division?

The average democrat would respond, I don’t give a ****. Orange man bad.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Well... it wasn't that long ago that we depended on the police to take us to hospital when we had a heart attack.

It was unthinkable that the function could be performed by anyone other than the police, now it's unthinkable that the the police would ever do that.

Top Bottom