• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are no gentleman. No purple intended.

I guess not. Just a red-blooded American male, that can appreciate photographic images of the female form.... in a birthday suit.
    The horror, right? I'm sure the "#MeToo" movement will be out to get me now.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The real question is who leaked that these are actually even SEALs? I watched the video on a small phone screen without blowing it up so if they are wearing insignias please don't flame me too bad. I mean, yeah it seems obvious what we are looking at but I want to know who "officially" NAMED them and if they were cleared to do so?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I guess not. Just a red-blooded American male, that can appreciate photographic images of the female form.... in a birthday suit.
    The horror, right? I'm sure the "#MeToo" movement will be out to get me now.

iu

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The MAJORITY of Our Troops and Veterans love this president, of that there is no doubt. Energy and moral was at a trickle by the time Clinton slithered out of office. Things got better in the military under Bush and he was certainly liked. and who knows who the hell anyone was (male female or it), or which aircraft was gonna crash by the time Obama bebopped out of office. When Trump took over there has been a wave of excitement in the military and it hasnt stopped. He is LOVED! Except by commies and gang bangers and hipsters who joined. We will just say I'm sure they will be handled internally

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/in...y7hSkj2i-ThhbmX6db-Ax2d6oCMzYPIOVE3jDEcSgZsAg

Last edited:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    And one has to be smart enough to not get their picture taken with the President if they don’t want to ruin OPSEC...

Ayup. If they knew he was there they should have been running the other way. Heavy duty photography in and around a President/VIP is to be expected.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ayup. If they knew he was there they should have been running the other way. Heavy duty photography in and around a President/VIP is to be expected.

If the picture they're talking about is the one with the guys with the night vision, and all kitted-out, I'm going to have a hard time believing that those guys voluntarily took that photo op. I don't imagine that many soldiers are geared-up like that during their down time.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    The only "outing" here was done by the New York Post, and, subsequently, each outlet that syndicated this article.

Faces shown, yes. But no names were given and no affiliation to Team Five was administered, alluded to or otherwise, again, except for the New York Post.

However, I would like to jog the memory of everyone to the early days of May 2011, when the Obama Administration acknowledged the existence of the Naval Special Warfare Developmental Group, which had never formally been done by the United States. The Developmental Group was also paraded to Fort Campbell to be recognized and addressed, with live television cameras present, by then Commander in Chief Barack Obama.

No teeth gnashed and no fists were clenched then.

The addiction to outrage and relentless pursuit of a crisis is pathetic.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Nobody 'accidentally' walks in for a photo op with the president. Their commander sent them there and they were vetted/approved by the Secret Service. Funny how a bunch of 'reporters' (lame stream paparazzi) are now concerned about OPSEC.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Nobody 'accidentally' walks in for a photo op with the president. Their commander sent them there and they were vetted/approved by the Secret Service. Funny how a bunch of 'reporters' (lame stream paparazzi) are now concerned about OPSEC.
    Exactly. Remember when they got a heads up and beat the Special Forces to the beach and set up their cameras to film them landing when the operation in Somalia began?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This is only news because it is simple.

It has shades of the Valerie Plame problem. POTUS can declassify whatever he wants. It doesn't make sense for him to declassify what covert personnel look like, but he can do it. Those guys probably would've preferred NOT to have their faces on video, but that isn't their decision ultimately.

This is just another reflection of Trump's narcissism and bad judgment. And IMHO one of the least important at a policy level. Sure, at a personal level, it is a big deal to those guys and their careers, but that is a small sacrifice to Trump's brand of personal aggrandizement.

But this is good for a few news cycles and pearl clutching in the MSM during the holidays.

Top Bottom