• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Woohoo! A new outrage of the day!

• Trump didn't visit the troops at Christmas time! (This lie started before Christmas was even over.).
    • The first lady wears combat boots! (Really? How pathetic.)
    • US Troops getting MAGA hats signed is a campaign violation! (Really? Troops aren't allowed to have their own hats signed by the president or to agree with the concept of making America great?)
    • Trump outs Seal Team 5! (Actually, Newsweek outed them.)

All spin, all the time. Shouldn't be long for the next made-up outrage. Does most of the MSM even bother to make corrections any more?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I suggest the Big Cat-2 Donkeys thread. Early results show it could be a classic.
    Wait, what? Donkey show thread? :wrongdoor:

Woohoo! A new outrage of the day!

• Trump didn't visit the troops at Christmas time! (This lie started before Christmas was even over.).
    • The first lady wears combat boots! (Really? How pathetic.)
    • US Troops getting MAGA hats signed is a campaign violation! (Really? Troops aren't allowed to have their own hats signed by the president or to agree with the concept of making America great?)
    • Trump outs Seal Team 5! (Actually, Newsweek outed them.)

All spin, all the time. Shouldn't be long for the next made-up outrage. Does most of the MSM even bother to make corrections any more?

Funny thing, Hammer and Nigel read the text of the policy that the anti Trumpers are screaming about the soldiers violated. The policy states that they cannot engage in political rallies or political CANDIDATES while in uniform. (my paraphrasing) Sorry guys, but its PRESIDENT Trump, not CANDIDATE Trump. IMHO, the ship sailed on that rule over 2 years ago and it no longer applies because he is their boss, not a candidate. At least not without some mental gymnastics.

INGarand

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2014
    Buffaloville
    News media gets their butts hurt because President Trump embarrass them when they find out he was already planning a trip to visit the troops. If anyone outed the Seal Team it was them alone, and if anyone really thinks the locals don't know already what units are deployed they live in a fantasy world.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [FONT=&quot]Silicon Valley billionaire and LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman on Wednesday apologized for giving[/FONT][FONT=&quot] $750,000 to American Engagement Technologies[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (AET),[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hoffman maintained in a statement Wednesday that his mega-donation toward the Russian-influenced political disinformation campaign in the important race was just an unfortunate oopsie and said he's now very sorry.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]I want to make it clear from the outset that I had never even heard of this project before[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] reading about it in the Times’ coverage,” Hoffman said in the statement. “The Times articles imply that I had knowledge of it and that I endorsed its tactics. Let me be absolutely clear: I do not."[/FONT]

He has never heard of me, I'll settle for half that in cash.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well, sort of yes and no. I've worked a few Presidential details here in Indy and they cannot vett everyone. If he is in a secure facility and he decides to meet with a group, there is not much the USSS can do about it. He takes pics with our officers working his detail EVERY time he is in town and the USSS doesn't know who we are.

They didn't know who you were...that's some comedy right there.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, sort of yes and no. I've worked a few Presidential details here in Indy and they cannot vett everyone. If he is in a secure facility and he decides to meet with a group, there is not much the USSS can do about it. He takes pics with our officers working his detail EVERY time he is in town and the USSS doesn't know who we are.

How could they miss a guy riding an elephant?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't think it's a big secret for anyone that the US has special forces (Navy Seals or others, if those guys are actually Seals) deployed in Iraq ... it's freaking Iraq.Not really a surprise for anyone.
    :dunno:

It's not like if they revealed the presence of the team in a country where they are not supposed to be.Like in Pakistan before the Bin Landen raid, or any other country.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Having worked with them quite a bit, you give them too much credit. Also, who is working is so fluid that there is no way they know all the officers working the details, not even close.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Having worked with them quite a bit, you give them too much credit. Also, who is working is so fluid that there is no way they know all the officers working the details, not even close.

I understand what you are saying. My questions would be.
    1. Have you been vetted by your department? Have other agencies vetted their employees?
    2. How difficult would it be for me to dress as someone in your department and get close to the President? How about other agencies?
    3. Were you a 24 fan?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I understand what you are saying. My questions would be.
    1. Have you been vetted by your department? Have other agencies vetted their employees?
    2. How difficult would it be for me to dress as someone in your department and get close to the President? How about other agencies?
    3. Were you a 24 fan?
    1. Yeah, much like military.
    2. While we are a large department, Presidential Details are staffed by one unit where we know all know each other. So, not easy.
    3. Never watched it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Thank you for your candid answers.

I think you get my point.

24 had someone with false credentials get close enough to the president to kill him.

Top Bottom