• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Because after all a discussion forum to you is only worth while as long as everyone agrees with you.

Hey, discuss the smell of unicorn farts, for all we care. But common forum etiquette stipulates that one starts one's own thread to discuss a topic, that would otherwise be off-topic in an existing thread.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Anything on the VA (healthcare for vets) or NFA (no tax stamp requirement for suppressors)? I thought these were at the top of his list?

One of Trump's first EOs dealt with the VA, and he has been actively working on addressing the issues with the VA.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Just because a state is unable to maintain and clear its voter roles of either dead or people who have moved does not mean you have widespread voter fraud or those mysterious busses showing up on the day of election. Does it mean that voter fraud doesn't occur, no but it in no means does it mean it's widespread. I've yet to meet my dead grandma in line any of the times I been waiting in line to vote.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Just because a state is unable to maintain and clear its voter roles of either dead or people who have moved does not mean you have widespread voter fraud or those mysterious busses showing up on the day of election. Does it mean that voter fraud doesn't occur, no but it in no means does it mean it's widespread. I've yet to meet my dead grandma in line any of the times I been waiting in line to vote.
    I feel SURE this is leve11, using misspelling and bad grammar as a cover. And my feelings are more important than "facts."

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    And just because the business has all of its windows shattered, alarms disabled, all street lights out, and inventory sitting on shelves does NOT mean it will be robbed either.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

You're not supposed to be looking for your dead grandma. You're supposed to be looking for the college kid from Bloomington posing as your grandma.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I'm with Nelson.

nelson-mandela-voter-id-getty-images-e1386713746246.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I predict the entire effort will be ground to a halt by the whithering cries of racism, xenophobia, and any other -phobia and -ism they can come up with.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    One of Trump's first EOs dealt with the VA, and he has been actively working on addressing the issues with the VA.

I know he created an office for accountability, but as for what he's been doing to actively work on the issues, I have no clue. I put off buying another suppressor because the guy at my local shop was saying how Trump was wiping out the $200 tax stamp fee. I'm no fan of his, but I was pretty sure these were two areas he would have taken on by now. I mean, it's not like the Democrats can stop him.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know he created an office for accountability, but as for what he's been doing to actively work on the issues, I have no clue. I put off buying another suppressor because the guy at my local shop was saying how Trump was wiping out the $200 tax stamp fee. I'm no fan of his, but I was pretty sure these were two areas he would have taken on by now. I mean, it's not like the Democrats can stop him.

Why wait?
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3799
    This bill amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) eliminate the $200 transfer tax on firearm silencers, and (2) treat any person who acquires or possesses a firearm silencer as meeting any registration or licensing requirements of the National Firearms Act with respect to such silencer. Any person who pays a tax on a silencer after October 22, 2015 may receive a refund of such tax.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Why wait?
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3799
    This bill amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) eliminate the $200 transfer tax on firearm silencers, and (2) treat any person who acquires or possesses a firearm silencer as meeting any registration or licensing requirements of the National Firearms Act with respect to such silencer. Any person who pays a tax on a silencer after October 22, 2015 may receive a refund of such tax.

Are you asking why I'm waiting to purchase a suppressor or why congress hasn't entertained the bill?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Are you asking why I'm waiting to purchase a suppressor or why congress hasn't entertained the bill?

Why wait to purchase the suppressor?
    If the bill passes, the money is refunded.
    If the bill doesn't pass, then you still get your suppressor and you don't have to start your wait.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Why wait to purchase the suppressor?
    If the bill passes, the money is refunded.
    If the bill doesn't pass, then you still get your suppressor and you don't have to start your wait.

The point is, the guy has not encouraged the bill to move forward through the process and to his desk.

Top Bottom