• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    He is no more trustworthy than any other SOB in the federal government.

(Hey, remember how trump and all those folks ran on the promise that they would repeal Obamacare and cut spending.... and folks believed them! Who are the fools here? :rofl:)

You cannot believe or trust a single one of them.

I guess you missed how Obamacare didn't get repealed based on one vote? Johnny McCain came back from the dead to walk in and give a thumbs down as the final vote thus nullifying the repeal because they were one vote short of the required votes without him. Grandstanding at it's finest for McCain to stick it to Trump and his fellow Republicans. So to say they "all" lied to us is incorrect.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Yeah I do. It doesn't take much to figure out if he craps on gun owners then he'll be a one term prez

I agree with you NyleRN that Trump is being strategic. Trump does run on emotion and perception sometimes, but those narrow minded people that think that's all he is underestimate him just like Hillary did.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I guess you missed how Obamacare didn't get repealed based on one vote? Johnny McCain came back from the dead to walk in and give a thumbs down as the final vote thus nullifying the repeal because they were one vote short of the required votes without him. Grandstanding at it's finest for McCain to stick it to Trump and his fellow Republicans. So to say they "all" lied to us is incorrect.

I will judge by results, not promises or intentions.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Turns out the God Emperor is only in it for himself.

Really, though, I think this is just one more example of the "last person who spoke to him" rule when it comes to Trump. His only defining trait is the compulsive need to win the approval of others. Kids in Florida scream at him, he decides bump stocks need to go. Somebody on the pro-gun side criticizes him for that, he starts talking about arming teachers. Someone else criticizes him for that, he walks it back. He literally watches Fox and Friends and then tweets about whatever they've got him outraged about that day. In all likelihood absolutely nothing will make it into actual policy because he can't hold a coherent thought in his head for longer than 30 seconds.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The pres is smarter than the rest. He's sneaking us through this gracefully, while no gun control is passed. Trump has changed the narrative in just one day.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Turns out the God Emperor is only in it for himself.

Really, though, I think this is just one more example of the "last person who spoke to him" rule when it comes to Trump. His only defining trait is the compulsive need to win the approval of others. Kids in Florida scream at him, he decides bump stocks need to go. Somebody on the pro-gun side criticizes him for that, he starts talking about arming teachers. Someone else criticizes him for that, he walks it back. He literally watches Fox and Friends and then tweets about whatever they've got him outraged about that day. In all likelihood absolutely nothing will make it into actual policy because he can't hold a coherent thought in his head for longer than 30 seconds.
    He watches CNN a lot more than he watches FOX. So he can call out the fake news stories via his tweets. I guess you'd like Hillary better? Then you wouldn't need a Gun Forum because we'd already be looking at a ban especially since she would have put a liberal judge on the Supreme Court to replace Scalia.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    He watches CNN a lot more than he watches FOX. So he can call out the fake news stories via his tweets. I guess you'd like Hillary better? Then you wouldn't need a Gun Forum because we'd already be looking at a ban especially since she would have put a liberal judge on the Supreme Court to replace Scalia.

The president is an incompetent clown and everyone knows it. He's not fit to manage a McDonalds, let alone the country. The only good thing I can say about him is that his sheer inability to perform basic adult functions will likely prevent the passage of any new gun laws.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    The president is an incompetent clown and everyone knows it. He's not fit to manage a McDonalds, let alone the country. The only good thing I can say about him is that his sheer inability to perform basic adult functions will likely prevent the passage of any new gun laws.
    Yep, incompetents generally become the wealthiest people in the country!:rolleyes:

Crittersdad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2018
    Jasonville
    President Trump has ordered Attorney General Sessions to start taking comments on the ban.
    I emailed the Attorney General and voiced my opinion on the matter.
    I told him that such a ban can easily be applied to triggers, magazines, or semi-automatic firearms.
    I also reminded him what the ATF said about bump stocks.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has ruled multiple times that bump stocks do not convert semi-automatic firearms into fully-automatic firearms. Converting semi-automatic firearms into fully-automatic firearms is already illegal under federal law.
    “Additionally, a ban on bump stocks would ignore the ATF’s previous public comment period that garnered over a hundred thousand comments, which were overwhelmingly anti-regulation.
    “Banning bump stocks will not stop criminals from getting guns, but it can be used by gun controllers to ban triggers, magazines, and semi-automatic firearms.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've heard of bumbfireing long before those stocks were available. Who cares. Never used one, never needed one, don't want one.

Because it's trending in the wrong direction. It's a thin line between these stocks and 30 round magazines, or detachable magazines, or semi-auto in general.

I agree it could be worse, but I'm tired of the "throw them a bone" and giving up things for nothing. I can understand when the need is "lose this or lose a lot more", but we're not in that position. Or we shouldn't be. I'd prefer our leadership to simply point out the equipment isn't the issue and then go into real solutions.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    When they have inherited wealth, the good 'ol boys network, and unlimited loans from Russians helping them fail upwards...:dunno:

Unlimited loans from Russians? I think you are on the wrong forum. He got elected President. What have you done? You can't even get your Avatar to work. dontfeed

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Because it's trending in the wrong direction. It's a thin line between these stocks and 30 round magazines, or detachable magazines, or semi-auto in general.

I agree it could be worse, but I'm tired of the "throw them a bone" and giving up things for nothing. I can understand when the need is "lose this or lose a lot more", but we're not in that position. Or we shouldn't be. I'd prefer our leadership to simply point out the equipment isn't the issue and then go into real solutions.

If they say lose this or a lot more that's BS and it's time to draw the line

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think we were in that position with the Clinton AWB. Inserting the 10 year sunset provision was probably the best long term move we could make at that time.

I think people sold out. I honestly think the NRA and gun owners need to stop taking the nice guy approach and basicly take a stand and say what are you gonna do about it?
    These gun grabbing groups use our faiths and good will against us. It's time to be mean. I don't mean beat people up, I jist mean stand firm. No one is taking **** if we stand together

Top Bottom