• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    when my doctor grabs my junk during a physical, i just stroke his hair. shortest physical EVER ;)

I am realy upset with the rights the govt has stole from us. Its truely rediculous that we alow this. I think people need to start boycotting the air industry. its the only way they will hear our voices. it doesnt even take acts of congress to steal rights from the people anymore.

does the TSA even allow you to smoke after they mollest you?

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I think every guy on the opt out day that's been suggested should be wearing a Utilikilt or similar.

And only wearing socks and shoes (or lipstick, where applicable) underneath.

I'm talking regimental, or commando, if you weren't sure, with a distinct lack of purple.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Moslem women and politicians may soon be exempted from having to go through such searches. I can almost understand letting letting those brain dead, idiot politicians through without possiblility of a pat down as they are too stupid to be able to get something through an inspection. However, to let moslem women go through without a search just because CAIR complained totally blows my mind. Do not moslem terrorists use women in bulky attire as human bombs? I do not remember the politician who is promoting this utter nonsense, but I think that it is female, or at least a facsimilie of a female from Kalifornia. Remember, these are the same people whose retirements are guaranteed right along with their Cadillac health care while they are constantly cutting the programs that they want to force up my a$$ to the bare bone absolute minimum so that all of the illegal aliens, alcoholics, drug addicts and other democrapic types of voters can be on the same programs as we who have paid into them all of our working lives. I really do not expect much change to come out of Washington except for more of the same and possibly even bigger government. The tea partiers are being corrupted as I write this message by those remaining in power.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    My simple solution is that I don't fly.

A simple fix that I see to this mess is to let folks have the option to take the same background check as the TSA employees take. If they can be trusted to touch strangers junk then let flyers go through whatever throrough background check those idiots are given and then the flyers are just as trusted as the TSA gropers. No need to check out someone who went through the same background check as the gropers, right? Trusted flyers could just walk on down and board their plane without waiting in line. If the TSA's background check of its own employees is not good enough to screen out potential terrorists then how can they be trusted to touch someone's naughty parts?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I didn't know how involved the groping was until I watched those videos.

I'm not even allowed to touch my wife that way most of the time. I can't imagine her letting a stranger touch her that way.

If I absolutely had to do one or the other, I'd take the scan before letting the pervs feel me or my wife up.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    My simple solution is that I don't fly.

A simple fix that I see to this mess is to let folks have the option to take the same background check as the TSA employees take. If they can be trusted to touch strangers junk then let flyers go through whatever throrough background check those idiots are given and then the flyers are just as trusted as the TSA gropers. No need to check out someone who went through the same background check as the gropers, right? Trusted flyers could just walk on down and board their plane without waiting in line. If the TSA's background check of its own employees is not good enough to screen out potential terrorists then how can they be trusted to touch someone's naughty parts?
    There was a trusted traveller program. It went bankrupt.

Frequent flyers paid good money, and took time out of their schedules to have a background check done and get a biometric ID card made. They had the expectation that this would allow them to bypass most of the standard TSA shakedown. But in the end, the TSA decided that it was going to stick to its, "one procedure for everyone" policy ("A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds..." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson). All the trusted traveller program did was get its customers to the front of the line a little quicker. But they still had to take their shoes off, remove their computers from their cases, put them in a separate tray, make sure they had 3 oz. liquids or gels in ziplock bags... And they still got stuck behind the moron who thinks he can get his steel-studded belt and multiple face piercings through a metal detector. It wasn't worth it.

The TSA claimed it would be too costly to have separate security checkpoints and procedures for trusted travellers... Then it bought new uniforms and law enforcement-style badges for all of its "agents".

Commercial airline pilots DO undergo the same background checks as the TSA panty sniffers. Since air carrier pilots are also responsible for the security of the aircraft, many of us even go through the same screener training they do. So it is simply rediculous for us to undergo the shakedown, especially multiple times a day. The FAA was supposed to create a universal ID for pilots. But they claimed that it would be "too costly"... Then it bought law enforcement-style badges for all of its aviation safety inspectors. I guess a bureaucrat will always find enough money in the agency budget to buy himself a shiney, new toy.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I think every guy on the opt out day that's been suggested should be wearing a Utilikilt or similar.

And only wearing socks and shoes (or lipstick, where applicable) underneath.

I'm talking regimental, or commando, if you weren't sure, with a distinct lack of purple.

Absolutely! Time to break out the kilt and wear it in the traditional fashion.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I didn't know how involved the groping was until I watched those videos.

I'm not even allowed to touch my wife that way most of the time. I can't imagine her letting a stranger touch her that way.

If I absolutely had to do one or the other, I'd take the scan before letting the pervs feel me or my wife up.

Have you read the part about where the sexual assaults have been extended to include reaching inside pants and skirts?

Frankly, I think it's only a matter of time till someone sees their wife and child treated in this way, and decides the only way to get justice is to follow the TSA worker home and settle things for themselves. I'm certainly not advocating such an action, I think this issue can be resolved through legal means. However, I am predicting it's going to happen.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Before you decide, you might want to take a look at these:

This is the image that the DHS wants you to think represents a typical AIT body scan...
    mmw_large.jpg

And this is what the images really look like...
    May not be safe for work.

If you look closely, apart from being able to tell what religion he is (as Robin Williams would say), you can also see the bones in his lower leg and forearms, But don't worry, the radiation isn't harmful. :rolleyes:

Yes, there was a pic of a hot chick I could have linked to, but I think the photo is faked. Looks like they took a low-res, black-and-white picture of her and just made a negative image of it. You can Google it yourself if you want to see it.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Well, yeah, it's a high power X-ray. Anyone who thinks it isn't at least a little dangerous is just fooling themselves.

Like I said earlier, it's just like a fluroscope, only it uses multiple sensors to detect penetrating and backscatter radiation to generate an image that can show density differences in 3D.

I feel really bad for the frequent flyers that go through these things. They'll see the effects of radiation poisoning 20 years or so down the road.

The millimeter scanners aren't a whole lot better, as far as safety goes. Although, they aren't known to cause tumors, like an x-ray, they do destroy cells. Any radiation does.

For the amount of flying that I do (2 or 3 times a decade) the amount of radiation isn't a big deal. I probably get more from mowing the yard in the summer.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I think everyone needs to ease up on these guys. If you don't like the law, get it changed. If you understood all the scumbags these guys had to deal with every day you'd have a different view. They give the respect they get. They don't get paid enough. They are just trying to be safe.

They're just trying to get through their day and go home safe at night.

Just sayin'.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I think everyone needs to ease up on these guys. If you don't like the law, get it changed. If you understood all the scumbags these guys had to deal with every day you'd have a different view. They give the respect they get. They don't get paid enough. They are just trying to be safe.

They're just trying to get through their day and go home safe at night.

Just sayin'.

Just following orders, are they?

They are part of an organization trampling our rights into the ground. They have a choice not to take the job. I'm imminently qualified for the job, my family would be much better off if I'd taken it. But, my loyalty to the Constitution is not for sale. Theirs, apparently, is.

They are not worth respect. Tar and feathers, but not respect.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    178   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    TSA is not responsible for the lack of incidents we have had.
    It is the knowledge that the other passengers will not permit an incident that has prevented it.

AND the knowledge that if a terrorist was successful in taking over a plane, it would not make it to its destination before being shot down.

They are going to focus on areas that are easier with less challenges.

I haven't flown in over a year, my wife was allways a little nervous knowing my lack of patience for the facade of security they had then, I don't believe that it is really any different.

I am voting with my dollars on this issue, we will be driving where we go for some time.

How many people have been killed with writing instruments?

Top Bottom