• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvoVIIIMatt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Next: "Journeyman" This was like a Quantum Leap in a small sense, but it included multiple jumps to multiple times helping one person, rather than a single jump in and out when fixed. I really enjoyed watching it. The time travel was spontaneous, i.e. without machines. Much like the travel in the book "Time Traveler's Wife" which is a good read, BTW.

I miss Journeyman. Great show and it sucks that its never coming back.

EvoVIIIMatt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Next: "Journeyman" This was like a Quantum Leap in a small sense, but it included multiple jumps to multiple times helping one person, rather than a single jump in and out when fixed. I really enjoyed watching it. The time travel was spontaneous, i.e. without machines. Much like the travel in the book "Time Traveler's Wife" which is a good read, BTW.

I miss Journeyman. Great show and it sucks that its never coming back.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    BTW - If anyone hasn't seen Firefly yet, it is back on sale at Amazon for the whole series at price of a DVD movie. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Firefly-Complete-Nathan-Fillion/dp/B0000AQS0F?tag2=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals]Amazon.com: Firefly - The Complete Series: Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, Morena Baccarin, Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Summer Glau, Ron Glass, Joss Whedon, Tim Minear, Vern Gillum: Movies & TV[/ame]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I want the real "Star Trek" to come back, but it's a little late for that. I'd settle for a re-make, as long as they cast it properly (i.e. not Matt Damon as Capt. Kirk, but instead an actual man). The pretender Star Treks have been unsatisfying, especially Gay Star Trek (TNG) and Lost in Space Star Trek (Voyager). Space Station Star Trek (DS9) was okay, and I liked Before It Was Star Trek Star Trek (Enterprise), but we need the real Star Trek back.

I'd also like to see a show from the early 90s that probably few remember. It was called "Earth 2" on NBC and starred Deborah Farentino and Clancy Brown. They never "finished" and the plot and storytelling was excellent. It suffered the same kind of fate as "Firefly," although it lasted a bit longer.

I'd like to see more episodes of "Tour of Duty."

Recent shows that should return:

Firefly
    Jericho
    The Unit

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Hee Haw. It had everything. Country Music, fine looking women in low cut tops and little shorts, comedy. How can someone be against that???

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I want the real "Star Trek" to come back, but it's a little late for that. I'd settle for a re-make, as long as they cast it properly (i.e. not Matt Damon as Capt. Kirk, but instead an actual man). The pretender Star Treks have been unsatisfying, especially Gay Star Trek (TNG) and Lost in Space Star Trek (Voyager). Space Station Star Trek (DS9) was okay, and I liked Before It Was Star Trek Star Trek (Enterprise), but we need the real Star Trek back.

I'd also like to see a show from the early 90s that probably few remember. It was called "Earth 2" on NBC and starred Deborah Farentino and Clancy Brown. They never "finished" and the plot and storytelling was excellent. It suffered the same kind of fate as "Firefly," although it lasted a bit longer.

I'd like to see more episodes of "Tour of Duty."

Recent shows that should return:

Firefly
    Jericho
    The Unit

I agree with The Unit. It didn't get the boot, did it? I just thought it was on hiatus?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I liked
    Arrested Development
    Men in Trees
    October Road (suppose to be making one last episode for closure)
    Las Vegas (not as much last season)
    Moonlight
    Charmed
    Journeyman
    The Dead Zone
    Firefly
    Carpoolers
    Miss Guided
    The Hardy Boys Mysteries
    Jericho (won't be coming back for a 3rd season)
    Welcome to the Captain
    Bionic Woman (the new or old one)
    Eyes
    Enterprise
    The Greatest American Hero
    Dead Like Me
    The Dresden files
    Fantasy Island
    Flash Gordon (new one)
    Jack of all Trades (loved this one)
    What about Brian
    Tru Calling
    Three moons of Milford
    PeeWees playhouse
    The Muppet show
    Love American Style
    The Love Boat

One that hasn't actually aired
    The I.T. crowd

There's a couple new ones I'm looking forward to
    The Office Spinoff (apparently all different characters but same flavor)
    Worst Week

Scrubs is moving to ABC and this will be it's final season supposedly. If there is a 9th season, Zach aka J.D. won't be there.

I don't know if The Knights of Prosperity will be back or not, but I enjoyed that one too.

Now you know why we have as many TiVos as we do. :D
    I'm sure there are more that I'm missing. For example, there was a tv show made after Firefly I think but it was a western. I really enjoyed that too. Can't remember what it was called.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Hogans Hero's is still my favorite, stupid but I like it.. I think a modern version would be cool.. but in the same Nazi era..

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Apparently the writers are working with Comcast and/or someone else to bring Jericho back. Maybe as a movie, but hopefully as a series somewhere.
    Carol Barbee stated that negotiations are going well and she's hopefull. (?)
    Fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes all crossed! :rockwoot:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thread Drift warning: Someone mentioned the bionic woman on here. Reminded me of a thought. Millions of dollars worth of work on that woman and no breast implants. Completely unrealistic! Thread drift over.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    No love for Alf?
    <333

alf.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I agree with The Unit. It didn't get the boot, did it? I just thought it was on hiatus?

The Unit is supposed to be back, it was one of the shows that was to hard to restart after the writers strike.

E-Ring was a great show, but NBC was bonkers about it's Law and Order series, and they replaced it with that very short lived one that Jerry Orbeck was supposed to be in. Also supposedly NBC had written into the contract that it could not be taken to a new netowork if they cancelled it. Did'nt want to get burned again like they did with JAG (which I loved), 1 season on NBC then 9 more years on CBS.

IndyBeerman

Top Bottom