• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MamaBryant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Bonanza, Little Joe was HOT!!! Any man that can carry a gun like that should be brought back time and time again. LOL

Gunsmoke!

:twocents:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Spasmo! How could I have forgotten about the Muppet Show!

The Muppet Show was great!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_aG5MzPVM[/ame]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thread Drift warning: Someone mentioned the bionic woman on here. Reminded me of a thought. Millions of dollars worth of work on that woman and no breast implants. Completely unrealistic! Thread drift over.

I never thought of that, but "Bionic Boobs" certainly could have added a new dimension to the show.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Those were men who re-built that women and there is no way they would leave that stone unturned. She would have ended up with a set that would only have been found in comic books previously.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Those were men who re-built that women and there is no way they would leave that stone unturned. She would have ended up with a set that would only have been found in comic books previously.

Had I been on the team, there would have been Bionic Booty Implants as well. Gotta have cybernetic junk in the trunk.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    growing up I used to like Mannix, Ironsides, Barnaby Jones, Hawaii 5-0, Barney Miller, Baretta, and yes even Starsky and Hutch. Some of those are way back! :): :thumbsup:

Bhriindan82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    West Indy
    I liked
    Arrested Development
    Men in Trees
    October Road (suppose to be making one last episode for closure)
    Las Vegas (not as much last season)
    Moonlight
    Charmed
    Journeyman
    The Dead Zone
    Firefly
    Carpoolers
    Miss Guided
    The Hardy Boys Mysteries
    Jericho (won't be coming back for a 3rd season)
    Welcome to the Captain
    Bionic Woman (the new or old one)
    Eyes
    Enterprise
    The Greatest American Hero
    Dead Like Me
    The Dresden files
    Fantasy Island
    Flash Gordon (new one)
    Jack of all Trades (loved this one)
    What about Brian
    Tru Calling
    Three moons of Milford
    PeeWees playhouse
    The Muppet show
    Love American Style
    The Love Boat

One that hasn't actually aired
    The I.T. crowd

There's a couple new ones I'm looking forward to
    The Office Spinoff (apparently all different characters but same flavor)
    Worst Week

Scrubs is moving to ABC and this will be it's final season supposedly. If there is a 9th season, Zach aka J.D. won't be there.

I don't know if The Knights of Prosperity will be back or not, but I enjoyed that one too.

Now you know why we have as many TiVos as we do. :D
    I'm sure there are more that I'm missing. For example, there was a tv show made after Firefly I think but it was a western. I really enjoyed that too. Can't remember what it was called.

I'm kinda glad the Dead Zone ended after that last season, it was starting to go off the rails a bit. I'm not sure if I agree about the Dresden files either... Dresden was cast well, but the other characters were 2-dimensional, and none of the episodes ever hooked me the way the books did. Slight threadjack, but have you ever read Jim Butcher's Codex Alera series? It's as good or better than his Dresden files books.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm kinda glad the Dead Zone ended after that last season, it was starting to go off the rails a bit. I'm not sure if I agree about the Dresden files either... Dresden was cast well, but the other characters were 2-dimensional, and none of the episodes ever hooked me the way the books did. Slight threadjack, but have you ever read Jim Butcher's Codex Alera series? It's as good or better than his Dresden files books.

I wanted closure on the Dead Zone.

I never read any of the Dresden files books. I liked the concept of the tv show.

I'll have to try and remember to check out the Codex Alera series books. Thanks

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I miss the game shows of the 70's and 80's. Remember Match Game? Nothing was better than a group of drunken celebrities making sexual innuendoes for a half hour. How about Family Feud when it was still Richard Dawson?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I really enjoyed "Jericho".

:+1:

I also miss the original Knight Rider. The new one they put out was kinda cool but nobody watched it so they pulled it too. Awesome new KITT BTW.

TWO WORDS.

LOONEY TOONS.

WOW. If our kids had the Looney Toons they might actually not become murderers and psychos! LOL:thumbsup:

EDIT: Almost forgot about The Unit. Kick azz show! Also the Dukes of Hazzard. I really miss it. and The Andy Griffith Show. How can you forget about OPEY? (SP?) Oh well. And Walker Texas Ranger. Love that show. They show reruns alot, but no new ones anymore. My son loves it too. I also miss JAG. I never getta see the reruns because they only come on in the morning and Im at work.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom